This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more - Cream Eyeshadow

Ok since my Sephora trip is going to include "necessities" I wanted to use my gc for something fun! I'm in need of a maroonish cream eyeshdow, as mine's almost gone What's a good brand that has a nice color in that shade, possibly with some sparkle in it?

thanks
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Re: One more - Cream Eyeshadow

I used to use Clinique's Touch Base all the time. It comes in several neutral shades, didn't really crease on me and was really creamy. I don't know that they have anything sparkly, but I think they've got something in a dark rose/maroon color. I actually switched to Bare Escentuals recently and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. You can use the powders either wet or dry, and they've got such a variety of shades.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a dark side & a light side and it binds the Universe together.

Comment

Only one snag with that... you can't buy Clinique at Sephora.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
        Only one snag with that... you can't buy Clinique at Sephora.
        you can but clinque skin care at sephora, but maybe not shadows and make-up.

i use bare minerals also and benefit. they both stay on really well. When they get "the wines" back in for bare minerals i will be getting those...

Comment

uhhhh well i buy my makeup at like, the drug store, so i like Wet N Wild's mega eyes... very luminescent! (did is spell that right?)
          :ap: everybody has a laughin' place... :yea:

Comment

you can but clinque skin care at sephora, but maybe not shadows and make-up.
            Really? I never noticed. Then again I don't usually go back by the skincare stuff very often.

Comment

Well, how would you make the BM's into cream? I mean, I assume you add water, but, like how? In the jar? In the palm of your hand? I have no clue when it come to makeup
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

I haven't tried the eyeshadow yet. but it's probably the same as the liner. I just dip the brush in water, put a couple of drops of water in the lid, dip the brush in the powder, then mix in the lid until I get the desired consistency...

Comment

No advice on the make-up....I'm just wondering if you're going to post a picture of yourself all dolled up after you've been made up with all these "perfect" products?

I really need to go into Sephora one of these days...sounds like so much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup

I really need to go into Sephora one of these days...sounds like so much fun!
                    it is fun...apparently I'm VERY good at putting on make-up or I look like crap without it. My BF's mother would stare at me applying my make-up every morning commenting on how well I did it. It was nerve racking.....I told my BF she keeps saying how well I apply makeup...she must think I look really bad without it. he assured me she didn't mean it that way.....yeah...ok...try applying liquid eyeliner with a brush with someone staring intently at you about 2 feet from your face...while you're running late for work...LOL

Comment

FYI.. Bare Minerals has a pretty kinda maroon shade of eyeshadow called Adventure. I picked one up today.

Comment

whats the cost of a bare minerals eye shadow? also I really need to get a nice face makeup that coverswell ( my face is red some times. I also do not want it to run or come off suring the heat of the day. any sugestions???

Comment

AWesome, that's added to my list!!

Karla, I like the Bare Minerals stuff. I'm not sure about covering red but it's nice and light and easy to do.
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                            AWesome, that's added to my list!!

Karla, I like the Bare Minerals stuff. I'm not sure about covering red but it's nice and light and easy to do.
                            yeah, bare minerals is just a light powder, not my cup of tea. I need a good cover up andstaying power with out it being caky or heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                              yeah, bare minerals is just a light powder, not my cup of tea. I need a good cover up andstaying power with out it being caky or heavy.
                              It's nor just a powder. It cover very well. I have red splotches at times also and it covers. It stay on all day. The eye shadows are $12.00 and up. Give it a try when you go. They let you try it for free.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X