Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

My New Shoes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Shoes

Last edited by aimster; 01-15-2006, 03:20 PM.

Re: My New Shoes

where are they?

Comment

Can't you see them?

Comment

I see them..... and they are adorable!

Comment

Oh, they're Charles David... Nice. Couldn't have been too cheap either (even in sale season). But then a woman has a right to shoes...

/bad Carrie Bradshaw joke derived from an already bad joke by Carrie Bradshow

Comment

Cute Shoes!!! I wish they made more cute shoes for guys
            Originally posted by drunkmom
            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots
              Oh, they're Charles David... Nice. Couldn't have been too cheap either (even in sale season). But then a woman has a right to shoes...
              They're regularly $243.95.

I got them for $52.95!

Comment

where are you going to wear them? anything special?
                aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Only thing better than shoes is shoes on sale! Great find If it were me, I would wear them all the time, even just with jeans, they are too cute to keep trapped in the closet!
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Yeah I mainly got them to wear with jeans when I go out at night (I'm friends with alot of local musicians so I go see their bands play often) or whenever. I have another pair of silver shoes but I wore them once 6 years ago to my cousin's wedding and ended up hating them. They pinched my toes and the slingback cut into the skin above my heel. I keep meaning to give them to Goodwill (along with a few other pairs of shoes I literally never wear anymore)...

Comment

Very nice!!! I could not see them when you first posted, do not know why. but those are very pretty!!!

Comment

Move over Cinderella
                        A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                        In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Sweet shoes
                          :crazylegs

Comment

Very pretty.

Comment

Very adorable. I have a pair of Charles Davis gold wedges that I love! They are definately worth the price!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X