Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 has been okay for me so far. I'm sorry your's is off to such a horrible start. Hopefully Disney will the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

• Kelly, have you seen this awesome statue awarded to Chef Oscar? http://imgur.com/GafElPc

Kirsten, sorry it hasn't been any good for you so far. Hopefully you can take that Disney trip! And have some food from Chef Oscar (haven't actually eaten at Carnation Cafe since that time years ago with Kelly)

Comment

• I love that they recognized Oscar with such a great little ceremony! Carnation is a favorite of mine!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
        KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

• FINALLY got a Disneyland trip booked. Darren kept coming up with excuses why we shouldn't go so I said screw it and planned a trip without him. When he found out I was going with or without him, he decided he might as well go. It's paid for, we're going April 25-29. Yay!

Comment

• Yay! Disneyland! I miss my home park. I'm glad you'll get a chance to visit your favorite place so soon.

Luckily, we'll be heading that way in about 9 weeks. Well, we're going the long way. 2 days at WDW, a 15 day Panama Canal Disney Cruise and then ending with 3 days at Disneyland. My husband knows how to pull out the stops for our 10th year wedding anniversary. LOL!
            Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
            Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
            Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
            Neverland since 1996.
            ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

• Oh my gosh, that sounds great! I would love to do any cruise on the Panama Canal, Disney would be the cherry on top!

Comment

• Yo

Comment

• Hallo! *waves*

Lost Child of
                  Neverland since 1996.
                  ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

• Just 2 more days until my event with the Lung Association!!! Thank you so much for the contributions Kelly and Kirsten!! My father would have been so honored by the support that I've been able to rally from all over - Arizona, Washington, Indiana, Canada, people that I play fantasy football with, people in my online gaming guild.

Now to work on the playlist of music that I'll be listening to as I climb up those 60 floors...Electrical Parade Theme is probably one as that will cover about 9 minutes

Comment

• Good luck, Brandon! We'll be rooting for you over here in D.C.

Lost Child of
                      Neverland since 1996.

Comment

• 14 more sleeps until Disneyland!

Comment

• Who is going to the D23 Expo tomorrow and then SDCC in a few days??? Me!!!

Who has suffered through an insanely absurd month at work that has seen us lose $42 million, not have functional computers but have incompetence floating about everywhere, and not be able to order supplies because of lack of internet access and faulty fax lines??? Me!!!

who desperately needs a vacation? Me!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X