Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

SephoraTine's Day

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SephoraTine's Day

So I'm forgoing my beloved Godiva for Valentines Day so I decided to browse abit through Sephora(big surprise) and came across this
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...ategoryId=5770

Aquolina, the brand behind my beloved Pink Sugar has released a new scent! A chocolate lover's scent!! :clap: Between that and the Too Faced Box of Chocolates lip gloss I have my chocolate fix covered for Vday

Oh and Herobelle there is a new lunch box style kit from Hard Candy out!! AND IT"S PINK! Hard Candy also has some adorable lip glosses that have a little Magic 8-Ball type of thing in the lid :clap:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: SephoraTine's Day

ooooooo- I may make hubby buy that for me since he has banished the perfume I just bought from Victoria's Secret. Good eye tina!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
      ooooooo- I may make hubby buy that for me since he has banished the perfume I just bought from Victoria's Secret. Good eye tina!
      DQ you'll love this, there was a rude Sephora worker when we were there on Saturday and JDiz was asking for a Gingerbread sample and the girl said they were out because it was limited edition blah blah blah so I said
      Me-'so why is there a shelf full of Gbread in the front'
      Her-'THERE IS?'
      Me-"yup have my sample right there"
      Her-wow I thought we were out'
      Jdiz-'ohhhh where'd you get that pretty glitter?'
      me-'right there, to the right two aisles over'
      <interrupt for love from Jdiz>
      Jdiz-That's why you're Sephora Onstar
      Her(back WITH the sample)-I can see why

And the glitter was the Pout glitter and soooooooo prettiful!!! :clap:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Oh sure, nobody wants to go to Sephora on Friday, when I'm there!

Dang, that's a lot of lip gloss in that kit!
        A signature should go here.

Comment

Hehe, they should make it official and just out you on the payroll hw many drooling addicts have you sent their way?

ok, I know I always say this, but I really HAVE to have this:
          http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=S11505
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP.
            :ghug: but I still love you LMNOP

We had two Sephora Virgins make their first Sephora Purchases that day too! :clap: It was great! Jdiz & Cyneeyore got their Sephora Cherries Popped!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Oh man- my husband loves chocolate. I might have to have that. I am saving up for a big Sephora purchase in the next couple weeks...hmm...
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

damn you woman, you will be the bankruptcy of me yet!

Comment

All right- between this thread, DQ's location and the email I just got from Sephora- I had to change my avatar!
                  �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                    DQ you'll love this, there was a rude Sephora worker when we were there on Saturday and JDiz was asking for a Gingerbread sample and the girl said they were out because it was limited edition blah blah blah so I said
                    Me-'so why is there a shelf full of Gbread in the front'
                    Her-'THERE IS?'
                    Me-"yup have my sample right there"
                    Her-wow I thought we were out'
                    Jdiz-'ohhhh where'd you get that pretty glitter?'
                    me-'right there, to the right two aisles over'
                    <interrupt for love from Jdiz>
                    Jdiz-That's why you're Sephora Onstar
                    Her(back WITH the sample)-I can see why

And the glitter was the Pout glitter and soooooooo prettiful!!! :clap:
                    :lmao: I saw that and it was awesome! Didn't she say you should work there?

I also loved that you were able to guide me to the jonathan section from OUTSIDE the store! :bow: I bow to the Sephora OnStar! :clap:
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Is anybody using the Dessert Beauty stuff?
                      Noticed it was on sale at Sephora and wondering if its a good choice.

Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP.
                        yes they are very naughty :evil: for leaving US out!!!

I had to spend my money all by myself :yuck: .....They wanted the virgins all to themselves.
                        aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                        isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL
                          Is anybody using the Dessert Beauty stuff?
                          Noticed it was on sale at Sephora and wondering if its a good choice.

Anybody?
                          I have sampled the scents at sephora and didn't care for them, but I'm picky :razz:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzymom
                            Oh and Herobelle there is a new lunch box style kit from Hard Candy out!! AND IT"S PINK! Hard Candy also has some adorable lip glosses that have a little Magic 8-Ball type of thing in the lid :clap:
                            Oh where, I can't find it but I want it!!! (I havn't even seen it yet :lol: look what you have done to me :

can you please link it for my way-to-tired-to-figure-it-out-as*

:love: thank you
                            procrastibating

Comment

That's what I wanted to know! No love from D-Mom, not for me!
                              Unless Claire comes in here and says its the best ever. Then I'll be really confused and cry in the corner!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X