This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw Out Yer Teflon Cauldrons!!!

ORGOCH: Hey, ducklin's out there!! This is just a warnin' ta all of ya's ta go ahead an' throw out all yer Teflon lined cauldrons, pot 'n pans 'n the like! Accordin' the what us Cauldron gals heard whilst watchin GOOD MORNIN' MORVA, it ain't worth yer trouble ta bubble er safe 'nuff ta toil 'n boil over nothin' lined with Teflon no more. Causes all kinds a health hazzards. (Course Teflon ain't even been invented in Morva, yet.) Still, just 'cause we cares 'bout ya all, we don't wanna' see any of ya's end up sick by cookin' yer grub with Teflon!

Re: Throw Out Yer Teflon Cauldrons!!!

if ye teflon will kill ya, so will 6 zillon other things, next it will be air!! oh wait, the air can kill ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
      if ye teflon will kill ya, so will 6 zillon other things, next it will be air!! oh wait, the air can kill ya!!
      You have seen the air down here! Of COURSE it can kill you!

Comment

i know everything is slowly killing us. sometimes it's just so depressing, you just have to laugh.

anyway, i thought the whole issue with teflon is letting the pan heat up before putting in any food or liquid. if you let a non-stick pan pre-heat, then it will let off fumes. this may be old news, but i thought they said that it's ok as long as you don't let it stay on the heat w/o food.

hmmmm....makes you think, though. do the fumes just go into the food instead of in the air?

what were the new findings?
        <o>

Comment

ORGOCH: Hey! Hakuna Markarla ducklin' up there!! Not ta change the subject, but where in the @#$% did ya ever git yer hands on a picture a my big fat sister, Orwen, dressed in such a modern git up?! Looks like she's even gone an' lost WEIGHT!!!

Comment

Well that settles it, I can blame Teflon for my not cooking! Dinner out, anyone?
            A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
            In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva
              ORGOCH: Hey! Hakuna Markarla ducklin' up there!! Not ta change the subject, but where in the @#$% did ya ever git yer hands on a picture a my big fat sister, Orwen, dressed in such a modern git up?! Looks like she's even gone an' lost WEIGHT!!!
              thats a picture of me!! ( yeah, I am sort of witchy looking, but this next week I get a new look! perm, hair color the whole shabang!!( I need one)

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva
                Well, that explains the twinkling tank top. Here I was looking for the battery pack but she obviously cast a spell on it.
                A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

ORDDU: I dare say that a certain sister really put her broomstick handle in her mouth today!

Comment

Originally posted by bejeweledcat
                    Well that settles it, I can blame Teflon for my not cooking! Dinner out, anyone?
                    Raises hand....ME!!!

LOL

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X