This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a ticket,money holder for my lanyard

I do not want those flat plastic ones, I need one some what wider to hold my cards, my passes, and my tickets and money. where oh where can I find this item? any one please)))))))))) I was so hoping to find these items in our micechat gear, any one, can you help me find the perfect holder to fit my landyard? thanks

Re: looking for a ticket,money holder for my lanyard

My son has a lanyard with a small tin hinged box hanging from it that works perfect. I think we got in from the baseball card aisle at the store. I bet you can find one Disney themed because of the new disney trading cards that are out now.

Comment

hey karla i think i might know of something that might work.. let me see if i can find it on e bay again..i was looking at these the other night..they are holders for cell phone, keys etc that go on your saddle for trail riding..you clip them to your back cinch..if i can find one again i will put the link in here..

off to nose around on ebay...

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/WESTERN-SADDLE-P...QQcmdZViewItem

here ya go.. the auction is ending quick..maybe nose around in his store and see if he has anymore ending later on in the week..

Comment

thank you groomer, you are a doll, but those are to big. I went and purchased this instead. it looks like it will be perfect!!
          Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 09-12-2007, 11:51 AM.

Comment

good deal! hey..those look like they would be perfect for me..i hate carrying a purse!

Comment

Those are great to hold a minimal amount of items. Paper money, a pass, ID and CC will all fit nicely, but not much else. The best thing is that they are waterproof.

Comment

they are kind of cool heh! I have those plastic sleves that come with the lanyard, but they tear easy and well Rachal lost her money last time she went. She has 60 dollars to spend of her own money and she wants to be able to carry it safe yet have acess to it ( kids LOL! ) also I love carrying my pass and fast passes up front, I hate digging for them in a back pack. these look cool, I am happy now

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
                  Those are great to hold a minimal amount of items. Paper money, a pass, ID and CC will all fit nicely, but not much else. The best thing is that they are waterproof.
                  yeah, thats why I got them, I hate to have to dig thru things to find passes, and I want to have acess to some money for those treats I keep thinking about LOL! the rest of my mula will be in my back pack.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X