This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owiee..I have a zit in my EAR!

I've gotten zits many places but never inside my EAR! And Owiee..boy does it hurt.

TOV

Hit 'em where it hurts..right in the sales aisle.Help support the 'girl-cotting' of A&F. Pass the word..tell your mom,your sister,your wife and girlfriends.Show your support for women everywhere by supporting the girl-cotting of Abercrombie.

i once had one in my nose that hurt pretty bad. plus it made it look like i had a booger hanging out of my nose.

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I get them in my ears from time to time. Nose also. Very gross... and distracting.
        She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

Comment

ouch! I have had that before.... It really does hurt allllloooottt...

Comment

why do people keep bringing this completely retarded thread back to life?

Comment

You tell me. It was pretty much dead and buried and rotting until you brought it back. :lol:

TOV

Hit 'em where it hurts..right in the sales aisle.Help support the 'girl-cotting' of A&F. Pass the word..tell your mom,your sister,your wife and girlfriends.Show your support for women everywhere by supporting the girl-cotting of Abercrombie.

Comment

i didn't bring it back. My first comment was the same day the thread was created. My second comment was the same day DisneyMania! brought it back to life.

Comment

Well blame DisneyMania! for it then. :lol:

TOV (who's NOT helping you win a flat screen TV because she HATES those kinds of things..ugh)

Comment

"The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtherVillainess
                      TOV (who's NOT helping you win a flat screen TV because she HATES those kinds of things..ugh)
                      I don't see why that was necessary. I neither brought it up, nor was trying to get you specifically to sign up for the free TV thing.

Comment

Well,no, but IMO you're being impolite by asking..nay..BEGGING people to do this for you in your siggie, which you choose to have show up EVERY stinking time you post. I was taught it was only polite to have your siggie NOT show up with every post..just the first one you posted in the thread.

TOV

Comment

Wow, strong words coming from someone who has their signature in 3 out of the 4 posts they have made in this thread alone. It's also pretty strong words coming from someone who is advertising their own stuff in their signature. Almost as if you are BEGGING people to visit your website and LiveJournal. I'll just leave it at that for now.

"Everything in life is only for now."
                          -Avenue Q
                          "A new hippo was just recently born, and if you listen carefully, you might be able to hear it call to it's mother... mama, mama. *Bang, Bang* It's ok guys, I think I got it."

Help me get a free flatscreen tv, and you can get one for yourself! All you have to do is complete an offer! I still need 5 people to join the fun before I get me free TV!
                          http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=17433152

Comment

Touche'.

And I'm not begging..just advertising.

TOV

Comment

riiiiiiiight......

"Advertising".........
                              Let's just say I'm "advertising" the chance to get a free flat screen.

Comment

I think Otizmo won in this thread.

Comment

:lol:
                                  :bow: Ortizmo..we're not worthy...

TOV

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X