Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy sexy hair products,and redkens curl boost line.

Comment

Redken's Outshine has been a godsend to me. I have to put SOMETHING in my hair or it looks.... pretty bad.

Comment

i just use a flat iron

-Lauryn

Comment

I have to admit I love my hair, You can do anything with it. I have naturally thick wavy/ curly hair. My hair CAN'T get greasy, even if I try.
          When I staighten my hair I use my flat Iron, Frizz serum, and hairspray.
          When going naturally curly I use a curl enhancer spray, and I little moose, and blow dry with a defuser.
          When I use iron curls I blow dry and break out the curling iron (depends on what size and kind of curls I want) lightly spray to hold the curl and finish with a light mist serum if there are any flyaways.

Comment

I have rats in my hair...5 big ones!!!

Comment

Shampoo: Paul Mitchell One
              Conditioner: Also Paul mitchell - I forget what it's called offhand
              Styling Product: Paul Mitchell mousse or Rave 4 or in cases like today - a barette & no product - just got the hair outta my face with a barette and the rest is down the back

I've got naturally thick, coarse hair that's straighter than an arrow - but lately I keep it permed so it's got more definition to the body it has. Overall, I'm VERY happy with my hair right now, but do need a cut - I just noticed it's almost halfway down my back and I like to keep it shoulder length-ish.
              -Ann

WDW:
              July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
              Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

I"m usually a wash-n-go kinda girl too. Pull it back in a ponytail and I'm ready to head out. But if I must, I use...*and I know this sounds gross, but it works and I"m extremely cheap*soap suds. That's right. Soap suds. From actual, regular ol' Dial or whatever we have in the house. I use the soapsuds like a gel and then blow dry my hair however I want it. Usually upside down to give my heavy head o' hair some boost.

TOV

Hit 'em where it hurts..right in the sales aisle.Help support the 'girl-cotting' of A&F. Pass the word..tell your mom,your sister,your wife and girlfriends.Show your support for women everywhere by supporting the girl-cotting of Abercrombie.

Comment

My hair is monstrously thick and coarse, but I found a magical stylist today who thinned it out with thinning shears. My hair is now in chunky layers and half-way down my back with highlights. I'm LOVING it. I went in prepared for her to tell me she needed to chop it off because it's so coarse, but instead she kept the length and made it look great! I'm NEVER happy after haircuts!!! :bow: I love this chick!

I'm using Kerastase something or other in my hair as a smoother/de-frizzer and I wash and condition with Biolage something or other.

Comment

Well, I am sure you all saw "Something about Mary", right... good.

But that isn't what's in my hair, but the Got2Be glue I use does a great job of keeping my hair in place, of course that is after I use the flat iron.
                    ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Yesterday was my pilgramage to the hairdresser. My hair was looking a little worn out, so she suggested that I switch to something different. I ended up with the Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey shampoo and conditioner. It smells just as good as Philosophy products. Yummy! I can't wait to use it tomorrow.
                      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

right now nothing except highlights and a barrette and some hairspray. I didn't feel like styling my hair. I'm only going to Wal-Mart. Then to work, then to see my brother
                        Katie :yea:
                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Biolage shampoo and conditioner... and i use Bee's Wax to style it... heh
                          Remember... Dreams Really Do Come True!!!
                          Daniel and Eric Neuhickman
                          09/02/2004 - Present

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
                          -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Lets see, right now there is 3 different shades of hair dye, I shampooed with Sheer blond shampoo and conditioner, then blowdried my hair and put a little bit of Curl Up on the bottom to make it stay kinda curly, and used a bit of Dove anti frizz stuff to keep my hair not frizzy.
                            It's Just me, Jenn.
                            "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X