X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justlittleoldme
    replied
    Lets see, right now there is 3 different shades of hair dye, I shampooed with Sheer blond shampoo and conditioner, then blowdried my hair and put a little bit of Curl Up on the bottom to make it stay kinda curly, and used a bit of Dove anti frizz stuff to keep my hair not frizzy.

Leave a comment:

• neuhickman80
    replied
    Biolage shampoo and conditioner... and i use Bee's Wax to style it... heh

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    right now nothing except highlights and a barrette and some hairspray. I didn't feel like styling my hair. I'm only going to Wal-Mart. Then to work, then to see my brother

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    Yesterday was my pilgramage to the hairdresser. My hair was looking a little worn out, so she suggested that I switch to something different. I ended up with the Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey shampoo and conditioner. It smells just as good as Philosophy products. Yummy! I can't wait to use it tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• HiddenMickey
    replied
    Well, I am sure you all saw "Something about Mary", right... good.

But that isn't what's in my hair, but the Got2Be glue I use does a great job of keeping my hair in place, of course that is after I use the flat iron.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied
    My hair is monstrously thick and coarse, but I found a magical stylist today who thinned it out with thinning shears. My hair is now in chunky layers and half-way down my back with highlights. I'm LOVING it. I went in prepared for her to tell me she needed to chop it off because it's so coarse, but instead she kept the length and made it look great! I'm NEVER happy after haircuts!!! :bow: I love this chick!

I'm using Kerastase something or other in my hair as a smoother/de-frizzer and I wash and condition with Biolage something or other.

Leave a comment:

• TheOtherVillainess
    replied
    I"m usually a wash-n-go kinda girl too. Pull it back in a ponytail and I'm ready to head out. But if I must, I use...*and I know this sounds gross, but it works and I"m extremely cheap*soap suds. That's right. Soap suds. From actual, regular ol' Dial or whatever we have in the house. I use the soapsuds like a gel and then blow dry my hair however I want it. Usually upside down to give my heavy head o' hair some boost.

TOV

Leave a comment:

• Labuda
    replied
    Shampoo: Paul Mitchell One
    Conditioner: Also Paul mitchell - I forget what it's called offhand
    Styling Product: Paul Mitchell mousse or Rave 4 or in cases like today - a barette & no product - just got the hair outta my face with a barette and the rest is down the back

I've got naturally thick, coarse hair that's straighter than an arrow - but lately I keep it permed so it's got more definition to the body it has. Overall, I'm VERY happy with my hair right now, but do need a cut - I just noticed it's almost halfway down my back and I like to keep it shoulder length-ish.

Leave a comment:

• Mousey Girl
    replied
    I have rats in my hair...5 big ones!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stephanie2786
    replied
    I have to admit I love my hair, You can do anything with it. I have naturally thick wavy/ curly hair. My hair CAN'T get greasy, even if I try.
    When I staighten my hair I use my flat Iron, Frizz serum, and hairspray.
    When going naturally curly I use a curl enhancer spray, and I little moose, and blow dry with a defuser.
    When I use iron curls I blow dry and break out the curling iron (depends on what size and kind of curls I want) lightly spray to hold the curl and finish with a light mist serum if there are any flyaways.

Leave a comment:

• luvsongthatnvrends
    replied
    i just use a flat iron

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied
    Redken's Outshine has been a godsend to me. I have to put SOMETHING in my hair or it looks.... pretty bad.

Leave a comment:

• preppygirl
    replied
    Healthy sexy hair products,and redkens curl boost line.

Leave a comment:

• seenoevil
    replied
    Originally posted by desertdweller
    paint chips...I've been sc the trim on the house getting ready to repaint!
    :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Mouse princess
    replied
    I don't use anything- wash and go...easy! My hair is done in minutes!!!! Unless of course I am going somewhere nice, than I will use a bit of mouse.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    Shampoo: Aussie Dual Personality
    Conditioner: Aussie Moist Conditioner (and LOTS of it)
    Styling: Aussie Hair Insurance, comb out tangles with a pick, air dry

VOILA!

(I have permed and color-treated hair, so lots of moisture is good.)

Leave a comment:

• MickeyD
    replied
    I think I'll have to try Biosilk. My hair is thick, wavy, and sometimes frizzy. I use Redkin Glass when it's wet, and occasionally Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream when it's dry.

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by MegarooFifi
    Biosilk, Biosilk, Biosilk... then some more Biosilk... I LOVE this stuff!
    Yes, I love the Biosilk! It's the only thing that keeps me from getting frizzy.

Leave a comment:

• EmeralineDragon
    replied
    My hair is thin and fine, and won't hold a perm. Product just weighs it down. So I'm a wash & go or ponytail girl...because my hair defies styling.

Stupid hair.

Leave a comment:

• Marie
    replied
    My hair's naturally curly, and I tend to loooooooove processing it, so I have to do a LOT to keep it from frizzing and shriveling up and drying out on me.

I use Beyond the Zone (available at Sally Beauty Supply) Stoked hydrating shampoo (with hemp oil!) and Busted conditioner (also with hemp oil). Mousse is a no-no for my hair, since my hair has way too much volume as it is, so mousse makes it frizzier and poufier than it needs to be. I also use Infusium 23's leave-in conditioner daily, just a little spritz on the ends, which tend to dry out easier.

To keep the frizz at bay, I use Beyond the Zone's frizz-control serum, Noodle Head curling creme (I love the name of that product, and it works so well!) and gel, then a little spritzing of their scrunching spray. Yep, lots of gunk on my hair, which is why I strip it all out with Beyond the Zone Strip Search shampoo (or other shampoos designed to strip the hair of styling product buildup) once every week or two weeks. (disclaimer: I do not work for Beyond the Zone, I'm simply a huge fan of their reasonably priced and reasonably good product!)

In addition, I've discovered a new favorite way to keep my overprocessed locks from freaking out: Every night before bed, I apply The Body Shop's Spa Wisdom Monoi Miracle Oil. Monoi oil is cosmetic-grade coconut oil, and from what I've heard it's pretty popular in the South Pacific for hair and skin care. It smells wonderful...the scent is tiare, or Tahitian gardenia...and it reminds me VERY strongly of Hawaii. In the morning, I rinse it out and shampoo or condition (depending on whether it's a shampoo-and-conditioner or shampoo-only day)...it leaves my hair super-soft and much less frizzy than normal, plus it's really helped to boost my highlights.

Once a month or so, I also do a deep conditioning treatment (Neutrogena's Triple Moisture conditioning mask does the job nicely, but I'd like to try Garnier Fructis as well!)...I wash my hair well with my degunking shampoo, then apply the conditioning mask, wrap a warm, wet towel (hand towels work well for this) around my head, cover it with a shower cap, keep it all on for about 15-20 minutes, then go back and rinse.

it's a lot of work, but it's pretty well worth it...I always get compliments on my hair.
    Last edited by Marie; 05-15-2005, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X