This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrah! I paid good money for that!

About a month ago, DH and I bought a new mop, cuz well..we needed one. We purchased an O-Cedar, because we'd heard that O-Cedars were nice mops.

And it was fine the first two or three times I used it. I noticed little bits of the spongey head coming off but thought nothing of it. Tonight, as I was mopping, big chunks of the head came off as I was mopping. :rant: :!$#%:

I guess I'm calling O-Cedar's cust svc line in the morning. I've never had this happen before. We only bought the new mop because the other mop we had broke..right in half! While I was mopping!

I guess we just have bad luck with mops.

TOV

Hit 'em where it hurts..right in the sales aisle.Help support the 'girl-cotting' of A&F. Pass the word..tell your mom,your sister,your wife and girlfriends.Show your support for women everywhere by supporting the girl-cotting of Abercrombie.

Re: Grrah! I paid good money for that!

That sucks. I have when stuff like that happens.

I had to buy a new curling iropn tonight because mine decided to stop working this morning. Made me bad because it worked fine the other day. Oh well.. at least a new one was only $10.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X