This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's almost noon

And I am still in my pajamas! This is my first Saturday off since Christmas Eve, and I thought I'd spend it doing absolutely nothing. So far, I'm realizing my dream. Paige is going to the mall with her friend in about 30 mins...

What should I do with this glorious, 2-full-day-off-weekend-as-God-intended-it-to-be weekend?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Re: It's almost noon

Same here , only i have three kids home. but I am in my robe, will take a shower in like soon, and then go watch another movie. I work 7 days a week, so this day off today is a rare treat!

Comment

living the dream...a girl after my own heart.

have any DVD's you want to catch up on? take a couple of naps. eat in bed. set the world record for posts on MC in a 2-day period...um...on second thought...
      <o>

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick
        have any DVD's you want to catch up on? take a couple of naps. eat in bed. set the world record for posts on MC in a 2-day period...um...on second thought...
        Excellent suggestions...I almost feel like I HAVE to be doing SOMETHING, anything, just accomplish something with these 2 days...I'm trying so hard to fight that feeling, though.

Comment

FIght it SunnyGlite Fight it!
          Rent movies and have pizza delivered!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

my whole family is still in their jammies! we have a day of "nothing" planned. want to watch Lady and the Tramp soon. I will take a shower and probably put clean jammies on. It was supposed to be stormy and cold today, but the sun is shining. Makes it a little hard to lounge around doing nothing, but that's what we're going to do!

It's always me

Comment

sunnydlite, you need to be lazydlite and just enjoy the activity of doing nothing. There is always times to do something and be useful and so few chances to just lounge.
              Lounging is good for the soul!!

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL
                sunnydlite, you need to be lazydlite and just enjoy the activity of doing nothing. There is always times to do something and be useful and so few chances to just lounge.
                Lounging is good for the soul!!

Aww, thanks, I needed someone to reinforce my laziness. I have such little "off time" that when I do have it, I feel like I need to hurry and fill it up with something "meaningful" or I'm just a slacker.

Comment

Yay SunnyD!!

Just do whatever you want! Plus its a cold rainy dreary day, all the better to spend it inside!

Comment

Yeah, I'm still in my PJ's too!!:yea: for PJ's!!!! However, I have a couple things to go do, so I need to get dressed.
                    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                    I bring the magic!!!
                    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Good for you SunnyG!! Enjoy the time alone -- take a bath, read a book, eat cookie dough!

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
                        Good for you SunnyG!! Enjoy the time alone -- take a bath, read a book, eat cookie dough!

mmmm...cookie dough....

I must admit, after a particularly nasty bout with salmonella poisoning in November of 2004, I haven't eaten raw cookie dough since.

Comment

SunnyGlite you still in pj's?

Shawn's still in his, I"m in flannel pants and a MIckey Mouse Club sweatshirt :yea: Gotta love it when you shower and put clean pj's back on :lol:

I wasted the last two hours watching the season finale of 90210..that is the most nothing of nothingness :razz:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                            SunnyGlite you still in pj's?

Naww, after Paige left I took a shower and got dressed so I could go drive thru Jack In The Box and fatten myself up. Still going great with doing nothing, though! I might throw some laundry in. At some point. Later.

Comment

I usually tend to sleep all day on days like that.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X