Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake

This is soooo good! You make it in a crockpot.

Here's the recipe:

1 cup flour
    2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/2 cup sugar
    1 1/2 t baking powder
    1/2 cup milk
    2 T oil
    1 T vanilla
    1/2 cup peanut butter
    1/2 cup chocolate chips

Topping:
    3 T unsweetened cocoa powder
    3/4 cup sugar
    1 1/2 cups boiling water

Directions:

Coat crockpot with cooking spray. In medium bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients. Make a well in center and add milk, oil and vanilla. Stir until well blended. Continue stirring in widening circles, gradually incorporating the dry ingredients until you have a smooth batter. Stir in the peanut butter; the batter will be thick. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread batter evenly in crockpot.

For topping, combine cocoa and sugar. Add boiling water and whisk until smooth. Gently pour over the batter in the crockpot; do not stir. Cover and cook on high until puffed and the top layer is set -- 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Turn off and let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving.

Re: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake

woo hoo... cant wait to try this one!
    Thank you!!!
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

It is really good with vanilla ice cream!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the recipe. I printed this one out and will be trying it soon.
        I need to work the calories but I think I can make a "lighter" version and hope its just as good!!

Comment

Dear lord this sounds like heaven! Thank you twinmom
          I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
          That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the recipe. I printed this one out and will be trying it soon.
            I need to work the calories but I think I can make a "lighter" version and hope its just as good!!
            The recipe called for whole milk but I used part skim part half and half. It said it was 510 calories per serving based on 6 servings. Let me know how you adjust it and how it turns out.

Comment

Well, it's definitely not on the diet - but it has the best things in life - chocolate and peanut butter!! It sounds so good! My birthday is coming up, it may have to be my big birthday cheat!!!
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Okay I have to make this for my parents when they come out to visit/help us move. My mom will LOVE this!!!! Thanks for the recipe!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Twinmom. I love Chocolate and Peanut Butter. A perfect desert for moi!
                  Originally posted by aashee
                  We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X