Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
    Your owner?? Hmm.... Cuzco was it? Well at least she gave you some water then! (I mean, what dog should be drinking Malibu?)
    Dog??? I'm a cat!! Look at my Yahoo profile pic. :lol:
    http://profiles.yahoo.com/ortizmo2000
    Last edited by Ortizmo2000; 05-05-2005, 07:03 PM.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
      Dog??? I'm a cat!! Look at my Yahoo profile pic. :lol:
      Um.... well, ladies? What do you think? Is Ortizmo more of a soft, cuddle kitten or an energetic, playful, dog that jumps all over you?

Comment

Um.... well, ladies? What do you think? Is Ortizmo more of a soft, cuddle kitten or an energetic, playful, dog that jumps all over you?

Comment

• Oh, I love that kitty picture....so sweet,

but Ortizmo your too full of....energy...to be a cat, I gotta go with the puppy analogy.....plus kittens are rather spastic, I have never seen you spastic....yippin around, but not spastic.

-Tink
          procrastibating

Comment

• If you have a cat then you know they have MANY moods. They are beautiful creatures to look at, but mostly they are independent and full of themselves.
            I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
            That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
            sigpic

Comment

• I think of O as more of a baby tiger. He wants to be gruff and ferocious, but he can't hide that he is just to cute and cuddly.
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

• Definitely a dog.

A bad BAD dog :devil:
                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                Help support the site you love:
                -Visit the MiceChat store
                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• I think of myself more like a duckbill platapus...god really didn't know what do with me when I came along so he threw some really cool stuff in one shell

Comment

• Originally posted by TinkPink
                    I think of O as more of a baby tiger. He wants to be gruff and ferocious, but he can't hide that he is just to cute and cuddly.

Comment

• Kitty!
                      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                      Marge: Pink.
                      Homer: D'oh!
                      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Comment

• A Platypus? You are sick, I tell ya, SICK! :lol:

Oh, and BTW - MiceChat Live is back up! Woohoo!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
                            Definitely a dog.

A bad BAD dog :devil:
                            EXACTLY what I was thinking!! But the dog picture he gave wasn't quite right...

Something like that.. crazy, random, jumpy, and most of all.. playful!
                            Anyway, schucks you are definately more of a cat! Especially the one Ortizmo posted because you're so sweet.
                            I also noticed that MCL is back, and better than ever but I had to do school work. I just have a night of cleaning and laundry so I'll be in it. Anyone care to join me for a hot date in the room??

Comment

• Well, you can line me up with those of you who had a bad day...

As soon as I walked in the door, there was a DL commercial on... and I almost burst into tears! DL has so many happy memories today and today was the day from hell - we were understaffed and had waaay more customers than we could physically handle. So I kept thinking in my head, "Happy thoughts, think happy thoughts..." which of course makes me think of DL which makes me sad that I have to wait until November to go. The worst part was - get this - my laziest co-worker's mom and sister phoned him while we were working, from DL!

As for you Ortizmo, no matter what - dog or cat - you're definitely not domesticated, you're wild baby! I was thinking a tiger myself...

BPF, I have a meeting at 7pm, but I should be back by about 9ish. Consider it a date!

Comment

.. crazy, random, jumpy, and most of all.. playful!
                                Woof!! :devil:

I also noticed that MCL is back, and better than ever but I had to do school work. I just have a night of cleaning and laundry so I'll be in it. Anyone care to join me for a hot date in the room??
                                Arggg....the day MCL comes back and I have an absolute BUTTLOAD of things to do. Tonight, I meet with one of my bros for brews....tomorrow I'm on a plane for a weekend adventure with some buddies....

Will the room still be around come Sunday night, or will Meg, BPF, TinkPink, Jenni and Cuzco burn it to the ground? Stay tuned....

I'll miss all you ladies tonight. Be good......Hell with it....be bad. :devil:

Comment

Arggg....the day MCL comes back and I have an absolute BUTTLOAD of things to do. Tonight, I meet with one of my bros for brews....tomorrow I'm on a plane for a weekend adventure with some buddies....

Will the room still be around come Sunday night, or will Meg, BPF, TinkPink, Jenni and Cuzco burn it to the ground? Stay tuned....

I'll miss all you ladies tonight. Be good......Hell with it....be bad. :devil:
                                  Be "bad"? I'm not sure where to take that one. Oooh... beer in you? Maybe it's a good then you're leaving. You might be too wild in the chatroom. I don't think we'll quite burn the place down either. A plane? Where are you going?!

Originally posted by MegarooFifi
                                  BPF, I have a meeting at 7pm, but I should be back by about 9ish. Consider it a date!
                                  9 your time, so 11 central for tinkpink, DQ and me? See you then.

Comment

Be "bad"? I'm not sure where to take that one. Oooh... beer in you? Maybe it's a good then you're leaving.
                                    I'll try not to take that personally.

You might be too wild in the chatroom. I don't think we'll quite burn the place down either. A plane? Where are you going?!
                                    Sorry sweetie....that's classified. Let's just say that when my mission is complete, you'll all be safer.

Comment

I'll try not to take that personally.

Good luck with that one! :lol:

Sorry sweetie....that's classified. Let's just say that when my mission is complete, you'll all be safer.
                                      Ew. I'll try to pretend you didn't just post that.. but that would be hard. So everyone gets to go on some sort of vacation or go to Disneyland and I just get to sit at home. Well, at least I've got my best friends: TinkPink, DQ, and Meg to spend time with. And we'll be having a nice quality date in MCL tonight!

Comment

• Awww...no love for cuzco
                                        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                                        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                                        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                                        Marge: Pink.
                                        Homer: D'oh!
                                        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Anyway, schucks you are definately more of a cat! Especially the one Ortizmo posted because you're so sweet.
                                          That mean I would have a self loathing complex...can't be a cat if I hate em! Cats always sense it too! Coming rubbing up on me and when I am not looking slash at me or bite me or some such thing...Gimme a big, rough and tough dog with a heart of gold and I will have an excuse not to hang around MiceChat...you'll find me in the park throwing frisbees all day long!

I stand by my Platypus theory!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X