Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    What happened to this thread? I really the first five pages were about "MiceChat Beauty Pageant..Nomiantions..." So what are the other 9 or 10 pages about?

:botox:
    It's turned into a giant melting pot of tomfoolery.

God, I've been waiting forever to use that word in a sentence.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
        no keep it

PUHLEEEEZE!

<tilting of the eyebrow, seductive wink>

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks

:botox:

Comment

• what's with the broken picture links?

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
              That Pic just made my day.

Man, I go for ONE day without checking on this thread and it gets even crazier!

Ah Schucks, a big *muah* for your earlier post! Glad you like my new avatar.

<-- You know that is me in the pic. I had it taken a few weeks ago at this awesome photographer that gets you naked and sends you to the moon.
              But boy was he expensive!
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

• my my, i leave for a while and i have no idea what's going on. The sexual tension in this thread is deafening.
                Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                Marge: Pink.
                Homer: D'oh!
                Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                  my my, i leave for a while and i have no idea what's going on. The sexual tension in this thread is deafening.
                  Yeah, it has changed a lot since I was at work too. But you are currently 6 posts away from 1,000! That's crazy!

And the tension hasn't decreased, Ortizmo2000 is now technically "Sweet and Meaty" as his title and is still a flirt like Ah schucks is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                    Yeah, it has changed a lot since I was at work too. But you are currently 6 posts away from 1,000! That's crazy!

And the tension hasn't decreased, Ortizmo2000 is now technically "Sweet and Meaty" as his title and is still a flirt like Ah schucks is.
                    Well, that's good. I'd hate to hear that Ortizmo and Schuck suddenly lost their flirtation status. Why, I wouldn't know what to do without their love
                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

Well, that's good. I'd hate to hear that Ortizmo and Schuck suddenly lost their flirtation status. Why, I wouldn't know what to do without their love
                      Someone mention my name? :devil:

Comment

• Originally posted by TinkPink
                        That Pic just made my day.

Man, I go for ONE day without checking on this thread and it gets even crazier!

Ah Schucks, a big *muah* for your earlier post! Glad you like my new avatar.

<-- You know that is me in the pic. I had it taken a few weeks ago at this awesome photographer that gets you naked and sends you to the moon.
                        But boy was he expensive!
                        Amazing what googling "funny Disney" will produce

Comment

I could NOT agree more with that one Cuzo-topia! And yes, we did call for you Ortizmo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                            I could NOT agree more with that one Cuzo-topia! And yes, we did call for you Ortizmo.
                            Did I miss something again, when did you guys call for Ortizmo2000 :confused:

Comment

• As someone who hasn't posted in this thread but has kept up with reading it... To loosely quote Alice "It's just getting curiouser and curiouser!"

Comment

• Oritzmo...you are such the delightful suave that you are...

Comment

Oritzmo...you are such the delightful suave that you are...
                                  I'm not nearly as sweet as a nice fresh Dole Whip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                    I'm not nearly as sweet as a nice fresh Dole Whip.
                                    I could go for some dole whip right about now...yum

Comment

Oritzmo...you are such the delightful suave that you are...
                                      Oh my dear Cuzco, you took the words right out of my mouth! And to answer your question Malibu Minion I honestly have no clue. I guess when he kept being the flirt he is and ah schucks left the thread?? I have no clue.

Comment

• Why are these two cuties (ah schucks and Ortimzo2000) still single???

BigPigletFan-I think they both take turns flirting with us girls :monkey:

So ah schucks will be back!

Comment

• Yeah, they are two smooth criminal pimp daddies breaking hearts and taking names.

Curse you and your good looks- why did I have to fall for a scoundrel like you (two)

(can you tell I saw Sin City- I am all about that film noir dialogue now )
                                          Last edited by dramaqueen; 04-02-2005, 09:24 AM.
                                          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                                          Help support the site you love:
                                          -Visit the MiceChat store
                                          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                                          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X