Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MegarooFifi
    I wonder if you could clarify what you mean by being tied down (for interests' sake )... Because I'm with you when it comes to freedom... And if I for one, found out that my significant other was invited to Vegas, but stayed because it was my Mom's birthday, we'd have a different sort trouble! I would NEVER ask them to give up a trip like that with their buddies for something like a birthday. I think it comes down to being secure in who you are as a person, then you're more secure being by yourself or without a significant other.

Seems to me, Meg, that you answered your own question.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
      Ha ha...I always get the opposite of this Ortizmo. I am so ready for the simple life. I've gotten to a point in my life when I wanna meet the kinda girl who brings me home to mom (and not as a substitute boyfriend).

I am an old soul at 23, I wanna nice apartment with a comfy couch and some good books and a liquor cabinet and cook books and a kitchen to use them. I still like Vegas and trips with the boys but I figure the girl I am looking for, Miss Right I think they are calling her, will be my bestfriend and when I goto Vegas with the boys she'll either understand or wanna come along or I won't wanna be with the boys if it means being without my bestfriend; her.

I have had 5 years of coming and going and independence and choices. I have too much love to give I am not concerned with having to make sacrifices and having to work at both my friendships and my relationship to make them all work.

How sad am I 23 and all I want is someone to wake up next to on a Sunday morning. I duck out of the apartment, in a pair of worn jeans and a tshirt, hop in my car and run to a coffee shop. I order her favorite drink extra hot so by the time I get home its still nice and hot.

I slip back in the house to find her wearing a pair of my boxers and one of my t-shirts. Her hair is tied back loosly behind her head and I still marvel at how beautiful she is without the gorgeous dress and the makeup she had worn the night before when we went out dancing.

We lay in bed, refusing to acknowledge the world, listening to old albums and dancing in our boxers. We comb through the newspaper reading the funnies and cutting coupons, not because we need to but because its fun to see what deal we can find to trumph the other one...I call it "Sunday Morning Love," and I doubt it will ever exsist for me...or most people.

Well, someone better snap you up quick then, Shucks.....cause there aren't many guys like you.

God knows I'm not looking for the same kinda homelife you are. This horse needs to run free.

Comment

Ha ha...I always get the opposite of this Ortizmo. I am so ready for the simple life. I've gotten to a point in my life when I wanna meet the kinda girl who brings me home to mom (and not as a substitute boyfriend).

I am an old soul at 23, I wanna nice apartment with a comfy couch and some good books and a liquor cabinet and cook books and a kitchen to use them. I still like Vegas and trips with the boys but I figure the girl I am looking for, Miss Right I think they are calling her, will be my bestfriend and when I goto Vegas with the boys she'll either understand or wanna come along or I won't wanna be with the boys if it means being without my bestfriend; her.

I have had 5 years of coming and going and independence and choices. I have too much love to give I am not concerned with having to make sacrifices and having to work at both my friendships and my relationship to make them all work.

How sad am I 23 and all I want is someone to wake up next to on a Sunday morning. I duck out of the apartment, in a pair of worn jeans and a tshirt, hop in my car and run to a coffee shop. I order her favorite drink extra hot so by the time I get home its still nice and hot.

I slip back in the house to find her wearing a pair of my boxers and one of my t-shirts. Her hair is tied back loosly behind her head and I still marvel at how beautiful she is without the gorgeous dress and the makeup she had worn the night before when we went out dancing.

We lay in bed, refusing to acknowledge the world, listening to old albums and dancing in our boxers. We comb through the newspaper reading the funnies and cutting coupons, not because we need to but because its fun to see what deal we can find to trumph the other one...I call it "Sunday Morning Love," and I doubt it will ever exsist for me...or most people.
        I hope that all comes true for you Schucks, there aren't that many guys out there like you. You are such a great person inside and out and believe me all of that does exsist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
          Well, someone better snap you up quick then, Shucks.....cause there aren't many guys like you.

God knows I'm not looking for the same kinda homelife you are. This horse needs to run free.
          Wow. That is adorable as schucks! I wish there were more hopeless romantic guys. They are always so sweet to be around. I have honestly just realized how different the two of you guys are from each other! It's crazy....

What are we to do now Cuzco and Malibu?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
            Wow. That is adorable as schucks! I wish there were more hopeless romantic guys. They are always so sweet to be around. I have honestly just realized how different the two of you guys are from each other! It's crazy....

Who knows :confused: They both are great guys!!!

Comment

• Schucks, you are a real sweetie. That's all there is to say. It's a beautiful dream and you will have it some day.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

I love you for your warm heart
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Shucks, I feel the same way. I have done my running and would like to settle down (somewhat- vacations, trips and such will have to be out of the area...and frequent!) once I find that little piece of land where I would like to live. As for the person with whom I would share it with, well, what you said covered the tone as well as anything I could have said.

Comment

Think of Schucks as the honorable Will Turner (which makes him much more of a catch).

Me? I'm the honorless (and often drunk) Jack Sparrow....often getting slapped.

Comment

Think of Schucks as the honorable Will Turner.

Me? I'm the honorless (and often drunk) Jack Sparrow.
                    Oh Great, make it harder for us?

Comment

*snip*Ha ha...I always get the opposite of this Ortizmo. I am so ready for the simple life. I've gotten to a point in my life when I wanna meet the kinda girl who brings me home to mom (and not as a substitute boyfriend).*snip*
                      Wow... all I can say is *swoon*

Comment

Think of Schucks as the honorable Will Turner (which makes him much more of a catch).

Hmm...I have often wondered if Jack actually was honorless. He seemed to stay true to his word.

Thinking of Jack...does anyone have recommendations for rum?

Comment

HI call it "Sunday Morning Love," and I doubt it will ever exsist for me...or most people.
                          I am still waiting for my prince to come too... someday I'll find my love....

Comment

I am still waiting for my prince to come too... someday I'll find my love....
                            Me too

Some day my prince will come
                            Some day we'll meet again
                            And away to his castle we'll go
                            To be happy forever I know

Some day when spring is here
                            We'll find our love anew
                            And the birds will sing
                            And wedding bells will ring
                            Some day when my dreams come true

Comment

Did you just compare me to Orlando Bloom? Sorry ladies but he is twig boy and I fail to see the appeal. I think of myself a little bit more like Robin Williams. I am a stand up comedian (just a lil bit) and an impressionist (alot more) and I can be serious (Dead Poet's Society, Good Will Hunting) or I can be a spaz (Aladdin, Mrs. Doubtfire, Robots, Birdcage, Toys, etc)

Oddly or sadly depending on your perspective, I don't think I am like any one Disney character...save for Genie I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyren
                                Hmm...I have often wondered if Jack actually was honorless. He seemed to stay true to his word.

Thinking of Jack...does anyone have recommendations for rum?

Captain Morgan Spiced, and Malibu. Parrot Bay if there's no Malibu. Enjoy!

Comment

• MMMMM Malibu Rum.................

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
                                    MMMMM Malibu Rum.................

Comment

Did you just compare me to Orlando Bloom? Sorry ladies but he is twig boy and I fail to see the appeal. I think of myself a little bit more like Robin Williams. I am a stand up comedian (just a lil bit) and an impressionist (alot more) and I can be serious (Dead Poet's Society, Good Will Hunting) or I can be a spaz (Aladdin, Mrs. Doubtfire, Robots, Birdcage, Toys, etc)

Oddly or sadly depending on your perspective, I don't think I am like any one Disney character...save for Genie I guess.

Wasn't comparing you to the actor, but the character and the philosphy behind him. Think about it....

Is he not more the type to yearn for his true love and settle down, much as your desires stated earlier?

Comment

• MMMMMMMM Malibu Minion..........

<growl>

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
                                          MMMMMMMM Malibu Minion..........

<growl>
                                          See you in August baby

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X