Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    See you in August baby

I trust there will be video of this? :devil:
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
      I trust there will be video of this? :devil:
      It depends on the quality of Malibu and my video in July.

Comment

• only if you make it

And if cuzco can come
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Comment

I second that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyren
              I second that.

I was only joking. I hope we are all aware of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
                Ha ha...I always get the opposite of this Ortizmo. I am so ready for the simple life. I've gotten to a point in my life when I wanna meet the kinda girl who brings me home to mom (and not as a substitute boyfriend).

I am an old soul at 23, I wanna nice apartment with a comfy couch and some good books and a liquor cabinet and cook books and a kitchen to use them. I still like Vegas and trips with the boys but I figure the girl I am looking for, Miss Right I think they are calling her, will be my bestfriend and when I goto Vegas with the boys she'll either understand or wanna come along or I won't wanna be with the boys if it means being without my bestfriend; her.

I have had 5 years of coming and going and independence and choices. I have too much love to give I am not concerned with having to make sacrifices and having to work at both my friendships and my relationship to make them all work.

How sad am I 23 and all I want is someone to wake up next to on a Sunday morning. I duck out of the apartment, in a pair of worn jeans and a tshirt, hop in my car and run to a coffee shop. I order her favorite drink extra hot so by the time I get home its still nice and hot.

I slip back in the house to find her wearing a pair of my boxers and one of my t-shirts. Her hair is tied back loosly behind her head and I still marvel at how beautiful she is without the gorgeous dress and the makeup she had worn the night before when we went out dancing.

We lay in bed, refusing to acknowledge the world, listening to old albums and dancing in our boxers. We comb through the newspaper reading the funnies and cutting coupons, not because we need to but because its fun to see what deal we can find to trumph the other one...I call it "Sunday Morning Love," and I doubt it will ever exsist for me...or most people.

Comment

• uh, yeah, sure , it was a joke.

hahahaha

<damn>
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Ohhh rum.... NEVER again. I'll just leave it at that! *gets a headache just thinking about rum"

As for the Prince, I don't believe they exist... as I don't believe the Princess exists for you guys... sorry, call me a realist! :o

Maybe I'm a jaded married woman?

Comment

• Originally posted by MegarooFifi
                      Ohhh rum.... NEVER again. I'll just leave it at that! *gets a headache just thinking about rum"

As for the Prince, I don't believe they exist... as I don't believe the Princess exists for you guys... sorry, call me a realist! :o

Your experience with rum sounds about like mine with whiskey. Even the smell makes me gag any more.

Do I honestly believe that I am going to see someone, fall in love, start a relationship, get married, and live happily ever after with no effort? Nope! Never going to happen. To parrot myself: Relationships are work.

If I were to truly find my princess, that is what should happen.

Who knows? It ~could~, although I doubt it. Maybe, one day on the ride up to jump, I will sit next to a nice woman, we will start to talk, decide to do a 2 way, land, and decide to see each other after we are done for the day. Of course there are a number of equally plausable scenarios as well.

Of course, if I were to accidently call a wrong number, have a goddess pop out of a mirror, and then manage to actually have my wish for her to be my girlfriend come true...well, I am not sure I would complain.

Comment

Ohhh rum.... NEVER again. I'll just leave it at that! *gets a headache just thinking about rum"

Who wants a Prince and Princess? Spoiled unruley lot! I want a friend who is my lover and my companion and my partner...thats real and romantic.

I tell you where the rum is, I tossed your candy water back in the ocean for some vodka and gin- that will put the magic and the fire in your Disneyland trip! Ha ha that or some Absynth...who wants to come see the green fairy with me? I promise you; you will not remember it!

Comment

Who wants a Prince and Princess? Spoiled unruley lot! I want a friend who is my lover and my companion and my partner...thats real and romantic.

I tell you where the rum is, I tossed your candy water back in the ocean for some vodka and gin- that will put the magic and the fire in your Disneyland trip! Ha ha that or some Absythinth...who wants to come see the green fairy with me? I promise you; you will not remember it!

Green fairy? :confused:

Comment

Green fairy? :confused:
                            Yes...Green Fairy, often associated with the drink-Absinth. See also Moulin Rouge. Here is a link with the history of Absinth.

http://www.absinth.com/links/history.html

Comment

Yes...Green Fairy, often associated with the drink-Absinth. See also Moulin Rouge. Here is a link with the history of Absinth.
                              I'm not quite sure how this thread is now about alcohol but leave it to the guys to move it in that direction. tisk, tisk!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                                I'm not quite sure how this thread is now about alcohol but leave it to the guys to move it in that direction. tisk, tisk!

There have been so many subjects in this thread, who knows what's next?

Comment

Give me the time and the place! I've always been an adventurous one... so absinth has always intrigued me...

Comment

There have been so many subjects in this thread, who knows what's next?
                                    I KNOW... but alcohol? Hmm.. then again I'm not a drinker. I guess I'll just wait for the next "topic" to come about.

lalalalala... Waiting............

Comment

• Piglet, why don't you point us in a new direction?

Comment

Piglet, why don't you point us in a new direction?

Hmm.... okay? Let me think about this one...

How about who is going to go on my IASW boat with me on July 17th?
                                        Last edited by BigPigletFan; 04-03-2005, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                                          Hmm.... okay? Let me think about this one...

How about who is going to go on my IASW boat with me on July 17th?

Me!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X