Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
    only if you make it

And if cuzco can come

Oh, yes... i WILL be there...
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
      Hmm.... okay? Let me think about this one...

How about who is going to go on my IASW boat with me on July 17th?
      I'll ride with you babe!
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
        I'll ride with you babe!
        Yay!! So far it's Piglet, you and me

Anyone else???????

Comment

• Originally posted by Malibu Minion
          Yay!! So far it's Piglet, you and me

Anyone else???????
          I think Ortizmo2000 just might too. But us 3 ladies get the front row!!

Comment

I think Ortizmo2000 just might too. But us 3 ladies get the front row!!
            Uh oh...Ortizmo is coming with? Sounds like fun..or..trouble...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
              Uh oh...Ortizmo is coming with? Sounds like fun..or..trouble...
              No... he's coming with US!!! :lol:

Comment

• Getting me on that ride will require at least one female partner, so you just might have to make room for me in that front row, girls.
                "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

No... he's coming with US!!! :lol:

I'm reading this sentence over and over again thinking, "should I reply? Should I? Should I???"

Nahhh...I guess I should get back to work.

Comment

Hmm.... okay? Let me think about this one...

How about who is going to go on my IASW boat with me on July 17th?
                    Can I sit in between you and MM, one arm on each beautiful lady so the paper puppets are insanly jealous? Big pimpin small world style! :devil:

Comment

• Dang...it sounds like I am being banished to the back of the boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyren
                        Dang...it sounds like I am being banished to the back of the boat.

Now that's a defeatist attitude. Think "multiple trips", bro.

Comment

• So after we all ride IASW who wants to be my ride partner on Matterhorn...despite the turblent nature of the ride, I always love taking going with a girl I like because it gives me an excuse to have a lovely lady in my arms...

Comment

• The matterhorn needs to change how you sit in the cars, it's uncomfortable no matter who you sit with. IMO.

Comment

• Awww, I like the matterhorn seats...nice *snuggle* time with my cutie

Comment

• me too One of my favorite cuddle rides. Plus it makes him feel a little frisky cause he gets to do a little groping.
                                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                                Help support the site you love:
                                -Visit the MiceChat store
                                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

me too One of my favorite cuddle rides. Plus it makes him feel a little frisky cause he gets to do a little groping.
                                  I wasn't going to say it myself...thanks for saying it DQ!

Comment

me too One of my favorite cuddle rides. Plus it makes him feel a little frisky cause he gets to do a little groping.
                                    I haven't got someone to cuddle with, I just go with my sisters, and yeah that isanot good. :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                      Now that's a defeatist attitude. Think "multiple trips", bro.
                                      Bah! I do not seem to share the cult following that you and Shucks have. So call it more of a "realist" attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hikari to Kurai
                                        I haven't got someone to cuddle with, I just go with my sisters, and yeah that isanot good. :lol:
                                        I am a designated cuddler! I have entered several competitions for my ability to cuddle so you just need to find me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                          Getting me on that ride will require at least one female partner, so you just might have to make room for me in that front row, girls.
                                          Oh pish posh! Nice TRY. You know we will simply overrule you on this one. I mean, how can we as nice, lovely ladies not be allowed to sit in the front?

Originally posted by ah schucks
                                          So after we all ride IASW who wants to be my ride partner on Matterhorn...despite the turblent nature of the ride, I always love taking going with a girl I like because it gives me an excuse to have a lovely lady in my arms...
                                          I agree with some here that you just can't exactly "cuddle" on that ride as you are getting thrust around on each turn and curve. The idea is cute, but when you have long legs... then is just bites.

The thing I would "worry" about the most going on afterwards would be a dark ride or too. Imagine ah schucks cuddling with his lady on snow white... closer, and closer, and closer.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X