Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

I too hate haunted mansions but I love the HM at Disneyland! So totally different!

Katie... What about the beach? Will you have any days off... San Diego is a wonderful place to spend the day! There's the WB tour... TONS of museums...
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I almost officially have a home full of Ikea furniture. I just bought a new dresser for the bedroom, and what a beast that was. If any one ever needs help assembling furniture...I'm the furniture queen!
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Hi, my name's Meg and I'm an Ikea addict. :lol: Actually over the past year, I've sort of gotten rid of my Ikea furniture. Knickknacks though... I still need to pair those down.

DQ, I LOVE THE HAIR!! (Even though I'm a little sad we're no longer blonde buddies :roll: ) That's a great cut and color seems to really suit you.

DK, that's so exciting!! You'll definitely have to keep us filled in and post lots of pictures when August 14th rolls around Has he never been to DL with you? You mean he hasn't seen (Crazy)DisneyKat in her element? (I've seen the pictures and read the posts about your trips :thumbup: )

TinkPink, I'm another one who likes to scare the bejeezus out of my husband. He swears I'm going to give him a heart attack before he turns 30. It's so just so funny to see someone so big jump so high!

SG & DK - that is the cutest picture! You guys look like you're definitely having fun (or up to trouble! ).

Comment

Meg, I though about you when I was getitng my hair done last night- You are a gerogeous blonde and it didn't suit me as well as it suits you.

I am noticing your countdown going down, down, down!
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

:whistling:
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

"Attention members, for the health of our servers and to keep the site running as quickly as possible, we are now capping threads that reach 2,000 posts. Please feel free to start a replacment thread if the topic has not yet been exhausted."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X