Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ah schucks
    I am a designated cuddler! I have entered several competitions for my ability to cuddle so you just need to find me!
    Oh my god.

Comment

I am a designated cuddler! I have entered several competitions for my ability to cuddle so you just need to find me!
      I am a cuddler too.. but that doesn't mean I want to get my shins all banged up from the bobsled on the attraction though. I would rather cuddle on other attractions instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hikari to Kurai
        Oh my god.
        :lol:
        Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
        I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
        ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
          The thing I would "worry" about the most going on afterwards would be a dark ride or too. Imagine ah schucks cuddling with his lady on snow white... closer, and closer, and closer.
          What lady??????? I have a lady?????? Call CNN cause this is news to me!!!!!!!
          :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

I am a cuddler too.. but that doesn't mean I want to get my shins all banged up from the bobsled on the attraction though. I would rather cuddle on other attractions instead.
            Well I was gonna suggest Splash but they put those dang dividers up. Nothing like cuddling while wet!
            Last edited by ah schucks; 04-04-2005, 12:06 PM.

Comment

What lady??????? I have a lady?????? Call CNN cause this is news to me!!!!!!!
              :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
              Oh goodness! I think you get my point here schucks, ok? You wanted someone to go on the Matterhorn with you... and that "someone" would be who I was talking about as "your lady". July is months away.

Comment

• So...which young lady wants to demonstrate this "cuddling" with/to me?

Comment

• The back row of the Tiki Room is a perfect cuddling spot...at least it was before the refurb
                  Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                  I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                  ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

• Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
                    The back row of the Tiki Room is a perfect cuddling spot...at least it was before the refurb
                    Yeah, it always seemed like that one had a sweet spot in it. Although I always like to sit right up in the front so I can see the main birds and the middle better. And then I start singing.. and oh jeez!

Comment

• The back seat of pirates is good to cuddle...or on the train..secluded in the back row...
                      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                      Marge: Pink.
                      Homer: D'oh!
                      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                        The back seat of pirates is good to cuddle...or on the train..secluded in the back row...
                        Oooh... is this where we can cuddle then Cuzco?

Comment

Oooh... is this where we can cuddle then Cuzco?
                          Oh ya baby...can't wait
                          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• You guys are weird, and I mean that in the nicest way of course.

Comment

You guys are weird, and I mean that in the nicest way of course.
                              Oh why thank you! [I think it started through MiceChatLive! heh] You are invited too my dear!

Comment

• Weird is good. Anything else is just uncivilized. (isn't that the cat food line?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                                  Weird is good. Anything else is just uncivilized. (isn't that the cat food line?)
                                  Close enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                    Nahhh...I guess I should get back to work.
                                    Good thing you're working... because otherwise you would be trying to get inbetween the ladie's group for the boat and other attractions.

Comment

The idea is cute, but when you have long legs... then is just bites.
                                      Sheesh, the vehicles suck just for that, my legs are too long for that nonsense.

Comment

Sheesh, the vehicles suck just for that, my legs are too long for that nonsense.
                                        At least someone in here agrees with me! The thought is cute but the actual event HURTS.

Comment

• True, I have bashed my knees on mult occassions.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X