Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
    At least someone in here agrees with me! The thought is cute but the actual event HURTS.
    yes, that and I am preoccupied that the vehicle will fall off the tracks. :o

Comment

• Originally posted by Hikari to Kurai
      yes, that and I am preoccupied that the vehicle will fall off the tracks. :o
      I do not ~think~ they are going to fall off the tracks. THAT at least is not something I have worried about.

Comment

• methinks a pirate's boat should be just about big enough for all of us.....
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• I always worry about that too. Especially when it banks those turns, and you feel the car come a little off the tracks...
          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
          Marge: Pink.
          Homer: D'oh!
          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
            methinks a pirate's boat should be just about big enough for all of us.....
            Nice n' cozy
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• Girls, I just noticed all our b-days are in april....makes sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
                methinks a pirate's boat should be just about big enough for all of us.....
                So we storm a boat and banish all of those whom are intruders to Davey Jone's Locker?

Comment

• I would love to know what the longest thread/post was on MiceChat was, cause we are into the mid 500's how sad and funny! We should rename this thread Flirty McFlirt's Derail Express!

Comment

• yay!

Comment

• lol- I love that- derail express!!!

Yes, I noticed that too cuzco Happy Birthday to us!
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
                        I would love to know what the longest thread/post was on MiceChat was, cause we are into the mid 500's how sad and funny! We should rename this thread Flirty McFlirt's Derail Express!
                        I was thinking that too! This thread is just crazy.

Comment

I would love to know what the longest thread/post was on MiceChat was, cause we are into the mid 500's how sad and funny! We should rename this thread Flirty McFlirt's Derail Express!

Why did I just think of McDonalds when I saw the McFlirt part. :o

Hey Ladies- My B-day is in August.

Comment

• Give it up for Feb 2- Groundhog's Day- strangest American holiday ever!

Comment

Yes, and I am reveling in it.
                              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Crazy? What is that?

Comment

• We could call it the Hodgepodge Lodge?
                                  A wide variety of topics, all in one spot. Heh Heh.... :lol:
                                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                                    Hey Ladies- My B-day is in August.
                                    Oh I know, but Cuzco's and mine are...

Comment

The Welcome Newbies thread is shorter, but
                                      These are longer:
                                      http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=1211
                                      http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=878

Comment

The Welcome Newbies thread is shorter, but
                                        These are longer:
                                        http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=1211
                                        http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=878
                                        Give us time. I am sure we shall catch them!

Comment

Give it up for Feb 2- Groundhog's Day- strangest American holiday ever!
                                          That is my husband favorite holiday. I'm not kidding either.

My birthday is April also !!!!!! I haven't been able to keep up with this thread, but don't forget about me!!!!
                                          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X