Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Demigod
    We could call it the Hodgepodge Lodge?
    A wide variety of topics, all in one spot. Heh Heh.... :lol:
    Hodgepodge Lodge! Love it!!!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Wow, you go away for a day and miss the alcohol posts

I don't know how anyone can cuddle on a rollercoatser... I'd be holding on for dear life! I was with a 9 year old at DCA yesterday - not only was she posing for pictures on Screamin', but one time she was blowing a bubble! I was impressed, but she just shrugged it off.

My birthday is in April, too... in just 6 days. to being a year older though!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NeverNeverland
        Wow, you go away for a day and miss the alcohol posts

I don't know how anyone can cuddle on a rollercoatser... I'd be holding on for dear life! I was with a 9 year old at DCA yesterday - not only was she posing for pictures on Screamin', but one time she was blowing a bubble! I was impressed, but she just shrugged it off.

My birthday is in April, too... in just 6 days. to being a year older though!
        Yeah BigPiglet Fan seriously derailed my posts about Absinth *pouts*Happy Early Burfday NeverNeverLand...

I need new clothes, think I am gonna go shopping tonight!

Comment

• Don't usually hear guys actually excited about shopping.
          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
            Don't usually hear guys actually excited about shopping.
            Seems like you do on this forum...
            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
              Don't usually hear guys actually excited about shopping.
              Excited cause all my clothes are getting thrashed...During college I shopped at thrift stores and now I am working a para-professional job and I have like 4 dress shirts and 8 pairs of slacks and only 3 pairs of jeans, half a dozen t-shirts I like and a dozen more I don't, 1 polo, 4 pairs of dress shoes and 1 pair of tennis shoes, 2 pairs of shorts and 2 pair of sandels, 4 sports coats and 1 suit....

and yet, I have no clothes and no room to put new clothes, I have all this filler stuff that I need to get rid of...Need jeans, shorts, some new t-shirts, polos, plain dress shirts, socks, boxers...look out Old Navy, Gap, and Target!

Comment

• Shopping is fun!!

I went shopping on Saturday. I bought some new flip flops, sketcher slip on shoes, some shorts and a couple of tanks from the Gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by TinkPink
                  Seems like you do on this forum...
                  Was this meant for me?

I actually don't like shopping...unless it's for stuff..like nicnacs...i absolutely love cost plus and stores like that.

Comment

• Shopping can be fun...

I need more t-shirts. One of my kitties seems to like to poke holes in them. Either that or they are all wearing out.

Eep! There will be a large buying spree once I start work again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
                      Excited cause all my clothes are getting thrashed...During college I shopped at thrift stores and now I am working a para-professional job and I have like 4 dress shirts and 8 pairs of slacks and only 3 pairs of jeans, half a dozen t-shirts I like and a dozen more I don't, 1 polo, 4 pairs of dress shoes and 1 pair of tennis shoes, 2 pairs of shorts and 2 pair of sandels, 4 sports coats and 1 suit....

and yet, I have no clothes and no room to put new clothes, I have all this filler stuff that I need to get rid of...Need jeans, shorts, some new t-shirts, polos, plain dress shirts, socks, boxers...look out Old Navy, Gap, and Target!
                      Well aren't you the little shopper? I just buy stuff whenever and tend to shop too much in my own store. I :love: thift stores too. I'm a college kid so I guess I am allowed to? MM, we should go shopping together at DL.

Comment

• OOO- I love the GAP- If I could win a shopping spree to any store, that would be it Someday my entire wardrobe will be purchased at the Gap. Plus they have the best clearance rack. Once I bought the cutest little black dress, white jeans and a pair of shorts for 4 dollars each.

Now you are gonna make me go to the Gap this weekend schucks.
                        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                        Help support the site you love:
                        -Visit the MiceChat store
                        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
                          OOO- I love the GAP- If I could win a shopping spree to any store, that would be it Someday my entire wardrobe will be purchased at the Gap. Plus they have the best clearance rack. Once I bought the cutest little black dress, white jeans and a pair of shorts for 4 dollars each.

Now you are gonna make me go to the Gap this weekend schucks.
                          Wait... Doesn't Pressler run Gap now? I would personally love to see his career in anything business die and fall flat on the ground.. NOW. haha. He deserves it for what he has done... and more important, FAILED to do!

On a little side note, this is my 400th post. Oh goody! (I wonder how many of that number happened in this thread alone? Shudders.)

Comment

• Gap is the best store ever (Besides the Disney store & Target).

In Northern Cali, we have 2 Gap outlet stores. They have the best deals and so many cute things.

Piglet- I would love to go shopping with you in July

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                              On a little side note, this is my 400th post. Oh goody! (I wonder how many of that number happened in this thread alone? Shudders.)
                              Congratulations!

As to my shopping habits, they are easy - Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans and T-shirts which are either solid colors or with non-offensive designs.

On the other side, I miss cowboying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                                Piglet- I would love to go shopping with you in July
                                I went to a GAP outlet in Branson a couple of years back and it wasn't too bad. I'm just not much of a Gap shopper I guess? I do like Target too.

Can we go shopping in WoD?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                                  Can we go shopping in WoD?
                                  Yes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyren
                                    Congratulations!

As to my shopping habits, they are easy - Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans and T-shirts which are either solid colors or with non-offensive designs.

On the other side, I miss cowboying.
                                    We have a cowboy in our midst???

Comment

• sounds like it - yee haw!!!!
                                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                                      Help support the site you love:
                                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• ok, we definately now need a pic complete with boots...

Comment

• >.>

The boots are in storage at my parents...

I ~may~ be able to have mom track down a pic of me as a kid, but that would be all. No pictures of that type exist recently.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X