Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm..still cute. Bring it on cowboy!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• I could show you a pick of me as a "cowboy" at a county fair.....

If I can get it to load on photobucket
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Ahh...more wranglers among us, eh?

(is it among or amongst?)
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
          Ahh...more wranglers among us, eh?

(is it among or amongst?)
          How many of us here are qualified to tell you either is correct or not?

I shall see what mom can find.

Getting run over by a cow is not much fun...

Comment

• Ran over by a cow???? Anymore to that story?

Comment

• No...we were in the pins and one manage to chip me as she ran by. I have been chased, hit, and kicked by them. My dad has also managed to get himself bit.

What is not fun is when the bulls are being onry and will chase you when you are on a 4-wheeler.

Comment

• That is crazy! Good to know: do not go near onry bulls while driving 4-wheeler. Gotcha!

Comment

• Cowboys!!

How the heck did the subject turn into Cowboys? :confused:

Comment

• Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                    Gap is the best store ever (Besides the Disney store & Target).
                    Oh I love GAP. Love it love it love it. It's funny because when I was a teen I was very anti-GAP (more of an AE guy back then). For jeans and nice shirts you can't do any better in my book. I also love urban outfitters but they tend to be a bit overpriced.
                    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                      That is crazy! Good to know: do not go near onry bulls while driving 4-wheeler. Gotcha!
                      There are SOOO many other things to learn, as well. I shall have to drag you all to a branding at somepoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
                        I could show you a pick of me as a "cowboy" at a county fair.....

Get it loaded girl! I want to see it and a picture this "cowboy" among us too. haha

Comment

• That would be fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
                            I could show you a pick of me as a "cowboy" at a county fair.....

There is no better looking girl type out there than the cowgirl.
                            >.>

Comment

• You can keep your spurs and your cowboy hat and I will take my shorts, flip flops and a baseball cap anyday! That or a pair of jeans, dress shirt and sports coat and leather shoes! I am a beach boy by day and a rat pack by night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
                                You can keep your spurs and your cowboy hat and I will take my shorts, flip flops and a baseball cap anyday! That or a pair of jeans, dress shirt and sports coat and leather shoes! I am a beach boy by day and a rat pack by night.
                                I'm with you, I am not into the whole "cowboy" thing. I can be cute & comfy during the day and sexy & sassy at night

Comment

• I only "cowgirl up" for country concerts The pic I have is .tiff so it won't load on photobucket- but trust me, its cute
                                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                                  Help support the site you love:
                                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
                                    You can keep your spurs and your cowboy hat and I will take my shorts, flip flops and a baseball cap anyday! That or a pair of jeans, dress shirt and sports coat and leather shoes! I am a beach boy by day and a rat pack by night.
                                    I'm with you two, no cowboy look for me.

Malibu, I get my fill of cowboy boots and giant belt buckles in good ole Woodland.
                                    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                                    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                                    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

• Well, I do not wear anything that is not comfortable. I grew up how I grew up, you grew up how you grew up. We can all get along, I am sure.

Comment

• I just don't think i could pull of the look. Plus..i like my feetsies to breathe. Flip flops for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
                                          I'm with you two, no cowboy look for me.

Malibu, I get my fill of cowboy boots and giant belt buckles in good ole Woodland.

At Denny's, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X