Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, as in the Haunted Mansion, there's always room for one more.
    [email protected]

Comment

• Right now I think I shall stay with reading. I usually find that more entertaining than TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyren
        I wonder how he managed to drink in that?

Nice picture, Ah Shucks.
        Ok drinking is one thing...this is another

Comment

• <laughs>

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
            The invitation is open to any lady actually, so MM wanna be my sugga mama? In exchange, I will cook, clean, sew, paint, fix, patch, massage, dance and spend all day working out-swimming, running, biking, lifting- so I look like a spectacular piece of arm candy. All I ask in return is a women who laughs at my jokes, buys me everything and goes with me to Disneyland. What a pipe dream!

Cool!! I'll be your suga mama

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyren
              <laughs>
              Poor Stormtrooper Bob, recently joined the imperial fleet. He couldn't hear the alarms of the Deathstar as he rocked out to Styx on his Imperial issue Ipod (matchs the uniform) and enjoyed Wednesday's new comic books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disneyphile
                Yeah, but everyone's lost. To me.

Oh, and I expect roses and someone to sing too. So, come on y'all - hop to it!! As the self-declared official MiceChat Beauty Queen, I demand service, and you're all my servants!!!! Bow before me!
                :bow: :bow: :bow: YA GOT MY VOTE! :bow: :bow: :bow:
                Charlie :wave:
                MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Poor Stormtrooper Bob, recently joined the imperial fleet. He couldn't hear the alarms of the Deathstar as he rocked out to Styx on his Imperial issue Ipod (matchs the uniform) and enjoyed Wednesday's new comic books.
                  What a cr**py time to need to use the can!

Comment

• allrighty then... This has officially been one of the more bizarre threads on Micechat. Me says: Let's give it to Disneyphile and close this sucker up!
                    Charlie :wave:
                    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

• Originally posted by Circarama
                      Me says: Let's give it to Disneyphile and close this sucker up!
                      We need a blowing kisses smiley!
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Circarama
                        allrighty then... This has officially been one of the more bizarre threads on Micechat. Me says: Let's give it to Disneyphile and close this sucker up!
                        No closing the thread!

Comment

• Close this thread??? NEVER!
                          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                          Marge: Pink.
                          Homer: D'oh!
                          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Can't close this - if we did, I'd have no where to wave!

<----- elbow,elbow,wrist,wrist,elbow,elbow,wrist,wrist
                            [email protected]

Comment

• iTroopers

Comment

• I hear Gwyren has some AWSOME pics of him sky diving!

Gwyren...can you post some ....peerrrtyyyy pleeeeassse?
                                Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                                Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                                Marge: Pink.
                                Homer: D'oh!
                                Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• I posted three funny iPod Star Wars parody backgrounds in another thread, thought some of you guys would get a kick out of these...I have too much time at work and a lot of toys like photoshop

iPod- Star Wars parodies 3- total; iDroid, iSith, and iJedi

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                                    I hear Gwyren has some AWSOME pics of him sky diving!

Gwyren...can you post some ....peerrrtyyyy pleeeeassse?
                                    You have to at least wait until I get to my apartment...in another 6 hours.

Comment

• Close the thread?!? Nooo... please no.... it feels like home. Completely crazy and dysfuntional

And I believe that iTroopers are the next new wave for Apple. (Just kidding, I LOVE Apple!)

Comment

• Originally posted by MegarooFifi
                                        Close the thread?!? Nooo... please no.... it feels like home. Completely crazy and dysfuntional

And I believe that iTroopers are the next new wave for Apple. (Just kidding, I LOVE Apple!)
                                        MegarooFifi- I am gonna have to challange you to a doppie espresso drinking contest, since I am the champion in 5 stores and 3 districts in 2 counties.

Have you ever had it con panna? or con panna y con carmal? Muah deliciso!

Comment

MegarooFifi- I am gonna have to challange you to a doppie espresso drinking contest, since I am the champion in 5 stores and 3 districts in 2 counties.

Have you ever had it con panna? or con panna y con carmal? Muah deliciso!

Ha ha ha! Right on! Although I'm smallish, I pack a punch... my manager has two nicknames for me "The Little Barista that Could" and "The Amazing Little Barista". (Personally, I feel for the last one, I should get a cape to match the apron :lol: ) However, hearing how broad your turf is, I'm a little worried

Mmm... con panna... con panna y con carmal... My favorite sounds like a cocktail - two pumps of vanilla and a splash of half and half. (I love talking Sbux with other baristas, even if they're retired! :lol: )

And Gwyren, I want to see pictures too! I complete idolize anyone who has the guts to jump out of plane. Me, I like the ground

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X