Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :lol:
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Cuzco I don't want to alarm you but I think the kitty cats in your avatar grabbed a keg and robbed the local party supply store.

Comment

• That picture is scary and just wrong on so many levels...
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by mamabot
          It's like Tinky Winky is saying "You wanna question my sexual preference now biatch?"
          :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
            :lol:
            The kitty's sword needs to become a flag!

Comment

• Originally posted by TinkPink
              That picture is scary and just wrong on so many levels...
              OMG- I hit the motherload of funny pictures this morning! I have enough fuel to take this thread to 2000 posts and myself to become the first poster above 2000! Whewww its On like Donkey Kong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyren
                The kitty's sword needs to become a flag!
                No! There needs to be a cake on the floor that the sword is going to cut. That would be cute!
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

• Originally posted by mamabot
                  No! There needs to be a cake on the floor that the sword is going to cut. That would be cute!
                  Yay! Here ya go, mamabot! Cake for kitties!
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• Awww the kitties are celebrating with you! Happy Birthday Cuzco-topia!

Comment

• Cuzco
                      Its your burfday and we gonna sip bacardi like its your burfday cause you know we don't give a (PG EDIT) cause it yours burfday!

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
                        Cuzco
                        Its your burfday and we gonna sip bacardi like its your burfday cause you know we don't give a (PG EDIT) cause it yours burfday!
                        :lol: haha, that song is both great for wedding receptions and birthday parties! I call it "birfday" but to each his own!

Comment

• Originally posted by girl anachronism
                          :lol: haha, that song is both great for wedding receptions and birthday parties! I call it "birfday" but to each his own!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                            Yay! Here ya go, mamabot! Cake for kitties!
                            That looks soooo cute! :bow: :bow: :bow:
                            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

• Adorable avatar, Cuzco! Happy Day!
                              Do you have any big plans?
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                                Adorable avatar, Cuzco! Happy Day!
                                Do you have any big plans?
                                We're going to an Indian resuraunt tonight! My fave!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
                                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ahschucks/Humor/brave.bmp
                                    That is like the time my dad attacked me with a newspaper while I was asleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyren
                                      That is like the time my dad attacked me with a newspaper while I was asleep.
                                      That's awful!!!...and kinda funny at the same time...

Comment

• And here I thought I was the only one with a completely crazy father!

Gwyren, that's so mean... but it's pretty funny at the same time!

Comment

• "Well wait just a minute- what do you mean "Danger Will Robinson?" I am the law around these parts!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X