Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeverNeverland
    Where should we go next?

• Apr 2005

Wow, the board gets hacked and the thread goes crazy!!
    *gives hugs to all*
    Happy Sunny Saturday!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• dramaqueen
      is FIERCE!
      • Jan 2005

Ok, here is something to add a little levity today.....

Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• NeverNeverland
        Where should we go next?

• Apr 2005

:lol: Oh, that is HORRIBLE!!! :lol:
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          Why do you keep talking?
          • Feb 2005

BWUAHAHAHAH I haven't seen that in a while. :lol: :lol:
          "Tonight I wash my hands of you
          You set the bar I could not live up to
          Tonight the light is breaking through
          So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
          Zebrahead

Comment

• Tinkerbelle
            Waiting for the stork
            • Jan 2005

OMG! That's awful, that is too freakin funny.
            procrastibating

Comment

• Rainfully
              MiceChatter
              • Jan 2005

*gasp* DONALD!!

Comment

• dramaqueen
                is FIERCE!
                • Jan 2005

Try this one one for size

Somebody gonna get capped

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Rainfully
                  MiceChatter
                  • Jan 2005

:lol: That reminds me of this site:

innen easy.nl beheren wij meerdere labels welke allemaal onder dezelfde organisatie vallen. Wij communiceren daarom ook vanuit easy.

Comment

• NeverNeverland
                    Where should we go next?

• Apr 2005

Oh man, that's great too!
                    What happened to all our idols?
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

• Gwyren
                      Feel the breeze!
                      • Apr 2005

Hmm... Does Daisy know about that?

Comment

• MegarooFifi
                        Back home :-(
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                        (can you tell I saw Sin City- I am all about that film noir dialogue now )
                        Ooo!! Was it any good?

(Normally I'd feel bad about an OT question, but please, this thread is derailed enough! )

Comment

• dramaqueen
                          is FIERCE!
                          • Jan 2005

Excellent- I loved it! I started a thread about it in entertainment - if you would like to know more

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Ortizmo2000
                            Greetings, Program!
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                            Why are these two cuties (ah schucks and Ortimzo2000) still single???

Now why is being single so bad? I find it suits me quite nicely.
                            "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• Gwyren
                              Feel the breeze!
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                              If you want to be single there is nothing wrong with it at all.

Comment

• ah schucks
                                �o� Tom �o�
                                • Mar 2005

I am very much in agreement with Ortizmo, I am worth the wait. I find that I go on dates and older I get if this person doesn't really capture my mind on the first date, I am not into and little to nothing will change that.

Ok someone will try to counter and say thats not a fair way to pick someone and in all fairness I am a second and third date kinda guy. In fact the last girl who stole my heart almost two years ago, was a second date girl, who shined. It also helped that we went to Disneyland for the second date because we were APs.

All that said, I am single, cause I loathe wasting time with someone who won't go anywhere. So I guess I sort of believe in Miss Right- or Miss Better than the Rest.

Comment

• Ortizmo2000
                                  Greetings, Program!
                                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by ah schucks
                                  I am very much in agreement with Ortizmo, I am worth the wait. I find that I go on dates and older I get if this person doesn't really capture my mind on the first date, I am not into and little to nothing will change that.

Ok someone will try to counter and say thats not a fair way to pick someone and in all fairness I am a second and third date kinda guy. In fact the last girl who stole my heart almost two years ago, was a second date girl, who shined. It also helped that we went to Disneyland for the second date because we were APs.

All that said, I am single, cause I loathe wasting time with someone who won't go anywhere. So I guess I sort of believe in Miss Right- or Miss Better than the Rest.
                                  Understandable. I'm way, way simpler than that, though. It all comes down to my freedom. I've had long-term relationships before, and I've also spent enough time to know what I prefer.

I like coming and going as I please. I love being able to go where I want and do what I want at a moment's notice. Gone are the days of "Nope...sorry, I can't go to Vegas with you guys. I promised to go out to dinner for my girlfriend's mom's birthday." Puh-leeze.

I'm a little like Emperor Cuzco, in that way, because it is all about me. Selfish as that may seem, I know what makes me happy, and what makes me happy is to have that freedom to just up and go get in my truck and drive along PCH at 2 am and feel the wind blowing in my face while I blare side one of "Who's Next" at max volume. I'm a solo artist in a rock band world. The casual date here and there is fun, but recently there's been no one who really seems, well.... worth that second phone call.

Sure....there's a woman out there who could tie me down. She's there somewhere. Couldn't tell you how she's gonna do it, but I can tell you this - she'll be an expert of the elusive art of making a man feel like a king while at the same time enslaving his heart.

And that, ladies, ain't an easy thing to do.
                                  "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• Cuzco-topia
                                    /sigh
                                    • Jan 2005

I don't think you're selfish at all. People's needs vary.
                                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                                    Marge: Pink.
                                    Homer: D'oh!
                                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• BigPigletFan
                                      I was deleted.
                                      • Dec 2008

she'll be an expert of the elusive art of making a man feel like a king while at the same time enslaving his heart.

And that, ladies, ain't an easy thing to do.
                                      I agree with Cuzco-topia, you're not being selfish. You are being the one thing most guys are afraid to be with women: honest. The honestly you show is enlightening. I admire you for that. It's interesting to see and hear how you can think and reflect on your past relationships to the point to where you can figure this all out.

Well, someday your queen will come... right Ortizmo?

Comment

• MegarooFifi
                                        Back home :-(
                                        • Mar 2005

*snip*It all comes down to my freedom. I've had long-term relationships before, and I've also spent enough time to know what I prefer.... *snip* Sure....there's a woman out there who could tie me down.*snip*
                                        I wonder if you could clarify what you mean by being tied down (for interests' sake )... Because I'm with you when it comes to freedom... And if I for one, found out that my significant other was invited to Vegas, but stayed because it was my Mom's birthday, we'd have a different sort trouble! I would NEVER ask them to give up a trip like that with their buddies for something like a birthday. I think it comes down to being secure in who you are as a person, then you're more secure being by yourself or without a significant other.

Comment

• ah schucks
                                          �o� Tom �o�
                                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MegarooFifi
                                          I wonder if you could clarify what you mean by being tied down (for interests' sake )... Because I'm with you when it comes to freedom... And if I for one, found out that my significant other was invited to Vegas, but stayed because it was my Mom's birthday, we'd have a different sort trouble! I would NEVER ask them to give up a trip like that with their buddies for something like a birthday. I think it comes down to being secure in who you are as a person, then you're more secure being by yourself or without a significant other.
                                          Ha ha...I always get the opposite of this Ortizmo. I am so ready for the simple life. I've gotten to a point in my life when I wanna meet the kinda girl who brings me home to mom (and not as a substitute boyfriend).

I am an old soul at 23, I wanna nice apartment with a comfy couch and some good books and a liquor cabinet and cook books and a kitchen to use them. I still like Vegas and trips with the boys but I figure the girl I am looking for, Miss Right I think they are calling her, will be my bestfriend and when I goto Vegas with the boys she'll either understand or wanna come along or I won't wanna be with the boys if it means being without my bestfriend; her.

I have had 5 years of coming and going and independence and choices. I have too much love to give I am not concerned with having to make sacrifices and having to work at both my friendships and my relationship to make them all work.

How sad am I 23 and all I want is someone to wake up next to on a Sunday morning. I duck out of the apartment, in a pair of worn jeans and a tshirt, hop in my car and run to a coffee shop. I order her favorite drink extra hot so by the time I get home its still nice and hot.

I slip back in the house to find her wearing a pair of my boxers and one of my t-shirts. Her hair is tied back loosly behind her head and I still marvel at how beautiful she is without the gorgeous dress and the makeup she had worn the night before when we went out dancing.

We lay in bed, refusing to acknowledge the world, listening to old albums and dancing in our boxers. We comb through the newspaper reading the funnies and cutting coupons, not because we need to but because its fun to see what deal we can find to trumph the other one...I call it "Sunday Morning Love," and I doubt it will ever exsist for me...or most people.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X