Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disguy
    replied
    Re: Mice Chat Beauty Pageant Nominations (or 101 Ways to Derail a Thread)

"Attention members, for the health of our servers and to keep the site running as quickly as possible, we are now capping threads that reach 2,000 posts. Please feel free to start a replacment thread if the topic has not yet been exhausted."

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied

:whistling:

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied

Meg, I though about you when I was getitng my hair done last night- You are a gerogeous blonde and it didn't suit me as well as it suits you.

I am noticing your countdown going down, down, down!

Leave a comment:

• MegarooFifi
    replied

Hi, my name's Meg and I'm an Ikea addict. :lol: Actually over the past year, I've sort of gotten rid of my Ikea furniture. Knickknacks though... I still need to pair those down.

DQ, I LOVE THE HAIR!! (Even though I'm a little sad we're no longer blonde buddies :roll: ) That's a great cut and color seems to really suit you.

DK, that's so exciting!! You'll definitely have to keep us filled in and post lots of pictures when August 14th rolls around Has he never been to DL with you? You mean he hasn't seen (Crazy)DisneyKat in her element? (I've seen the pictures and read the posts about your trips :thumbup: )

TinkPink, I'm another one who likes to scare the bejeezus out of my husband. He swears I'm going to give him a heart attack before he turns 30. It's so just so funny to see someone so big jump so high!

SG & DK - that is the cutest picture! You guys look like you're definitely having fun (or up to trouble! ).

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied

Ok, I almost officially have a home full of Ikea furniture. I just bought a new dresser for the bedroom, and what a beast that was. If any one ever needs help assembling furniture...I'm the furniture queen!

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

I too hate haunted mansions but I love the HM at Disneyland! So totally different!

Katie... What about the beach? Will you have any days off... San Diego is a wonderful place to spend the day! There's the WB tour... TONS of museums...

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied

That is funny! My husband HATES Haunted Mansions! He is normally pretty even keeled and nothing bothers him like that. But he won't step foot into a Haunted Mansion, he HATES when anything jumps out at him (which is why I love hiding in corners of the house and doing it to him all the time). Then he finally went at Dland and it became his favorite ride. Weird.

That will be SO much fun! Has he NEVER been? You will get to show him the other love of your life! How exciting!

You should disown him when he does his King Of the World! You should climb up there with him and he can hold your arms out and you can share a romantic kiss in the sunset!

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

Derek is looking forward to the brunch buffet on the queen mary more than anything. He said he wants to do the "I'm the king of the world" thing on the boat and I have vowed to disown him for that period of time if he does it. He's the biggest, most loveable dork EVER. One thing though....he's leery about the HM. He said "I've been in haunted houses before and they were lame" and I said "Honey THIS IS DISNEYLAND...it's not lame"

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied

The Queen Mary is an awesome place! So romantic!

I knew when my husband was going to propose. I just had a feeling. He was so nervous and fidgety. Plus he spent 80 bucks to get us into Disneyland only 2 hours before closing and we were broke. Something was up.
    (plus he had knocked me up! )

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

Tink, no.......August 14th....hahahaha how sick is it that I know what day it will be? The day will be filled with Queen Mary brunch, Micechat meet and Dinner......YAY

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied

Kat? Did I miss the official announcement?

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

Schucks sorry abotu the car. I hate car repairs. They stress me out to no end!!!!!!

Last night I talked to my friend from SD. (no not DQ) and it had been weeks since we talked. It was so great to gab with her and I asked her to be my Maid of Honor!!! I found out she will be in town this weekend so we are going to have breakfast with her YAY!!!! I love my best friend!!!!! I'm looking for things to do in L.A. We're going to the Soda Fountain, Hollywood and Highland and possibly to La Brea Tarpits (anyone know if this is worth the time???) Derek is Dying to have dinner at the Hard Rock

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

Originally posted by ah schucks
    Well I thought it was a minor electrical problem related to my headlights- connected to the dash lights- which go out when the fuss keeps blowing- my theory was the toggle switch that controls the lights was shorted- 2 hours worth of work, 140 dollars later I have no car, because the electrical system is dead and the guy can't figure it out---this could end up costing me 500 or more on a stupid electrical system on a car worth just over 2500.
    Repairs for my rommate's car are almost $1000... which is most likely more than her car's worth. :greedy: Of course, the mechanic said that the car (and she) should have blown up by now so, I guess... all things considered...

Are you going to try to get this one repaired or get a new one?

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied

Yeah, I saw that right after I posted!

Damn, I need to catch up with you chicks!

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied

Originally posted by TinkPink
    SunnyG- 1 more most to 3000!!! Where's it gonna go to?
    May I direct you to the lounge, dear girl? )

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied

Originally posted by Gwyren
    What happened to it?
    Well I thought it was a minor electrical problem related to my headlights- connected to the dash lights- which go out when the fuss keeps blowing- my theory was the toggle switch that controls the lights was shorted- 2 hours worth of work, 140 dollars later I have no car, because the electrical system is dead and the guy can't figure it out---this could end up costing me 500 or more on a stupid electrical system on a car worth just over 2500.

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied

SunnyG- 1 more most to 3000!!! Where's it gonna go to?

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied

Originally posted by Disneykat
    SG aren't we the cutest things???
    Wow, we totally are. :blink:

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied

Kristen!! I feel like yelling at you! You should have called me! My father in law or one of my brother in laws would have been there in a heart beat! You know my FIL is a mechanic and would have had you taken care of in a matter of seconds! Next time call me!!

I LOVE your hair! I LOVE the length and the color! Really makes me want to get mine cut again! It looks great- can't wait to see it in person !

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

Awww, NGU thanks for sharing those pics. SG aren't we the cutest things??? I realized we never got a picture of the 3 of us. WHAT were we thinking???? Oh well, that justifies another Fag n Hag Monday I guess
    Last edited by Disneykat; 08-04-2005, 07:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X