Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belles, Beasts and Beaus on the run...

Matt did it! He scored a perfect 2,000

My work is done here. I'm off to clean my house!
    Boo!

Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus on the run...

Look how pretty the place looks. Neww floor covering, drapes and frexh Disney wallpaper. Nice job Meimei. Where's the kitchen?

BTW, I promise to keep it clean hear and no drama.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Comment

we went through another Lady Belle thread again??? Wow :lol:

Comment

Last thread was about 3 posts per hour. That seems consistent with the last couple. That sleeping really takes a bite out of the post rate.
        Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

YAY! New thread! I think I will start my post in the new thread with pictures!

Here are the photos from our MK trip last Sunday and C's birthday party in the park on Saturday.

Magic Kingdom 032606

Christina's Birthday Party

Comment

Note to self:

When making dinner in the crockpot, it is important to plug said crockpot in.

Note to family:

Dinner will be late....
            Boo!

Comment

Man if Mice Chat got money for every Lady Belles thread we go through they'd be millionaires :lmao:!

Comment

Originally posted by disneymeimei
                Note to self:

Note to family:

Dinner will be late....

LOL! Another note to self, do not walk away from said crockpot so it dies not catch fire.
                >>Alan<<
                Member 216

Comment

well i am on my official 2 days off again.. I ahd such a good good week at work (better than last week)

My days off may be changing in a few weeks though, I am crossing my fingers for 1 weekday day off so I can have some family time

Friends for life

Comment

Note to self:

Note to family:

Dinner will be late....
                    Sounds like a chapter in a Ramona Quimby book. Her mom forgot to plug in the crockpot so the family had to go out to eat.

It's been 15-17 years since I read those books and I can still remember that. :lol:

Comment

Note to self:

Note to family:

Dinner will be late....
                      I did that last week, except. I plugged in the coffee maker instead of the crock pot, didnt realize until 1 1.2 hours later.. DAH DAH KELLY

Friends for life

Comment

sam is giving his graduation exhibition right NOW!!! he gave it the first time right before winter break and failed it!! it was dreadful..i mean..his exhibition wasn't...the judging was REDICULOUS!!! no.. SERIOUSLY! the teachers almost went out in protest over it..but sam didn't want them to do that & he just wanted to do it again... so he's giving it right now... his teacher/exhibition-coach said if they failed this one she was quitting! lolol
                        i mean..pitch his up against... 'the speed of baseballs' ... 'is cheerleading safe'.. okay, i'm NOT NOT NOT saying these things arn't important..or even significant..but sam's is on "could the holocaust happen again"...complete with a one on one interview with a cambodian refugee under Pol Pot's regeim!! (spell check!).... can u tell i'm nervous??????
                        i have NO FINGERNAILS LEFT!

Comment

Note to self:

Note to family:

Dinner will be late....
                          :lol: you are a riot!! I did that to before haa haa haa
                          Say, you did a great job Mei Mei, it looks wonderful here

Comment

Originally posted by pixywingz
                            sam is giving his graduation exhibition right NOW!!! he gave it the first time right before winter break and failed it!! it was dreadful..i mean..his exhibition wasn't...the judging was REDICULOUS!!! no.. SERIOUSLY! the teachers almost went out in protest over it..but sam didn't want them to do that & he just wanted to do it again... so he's giving it right now... his teacher/exhibition-coach said if they failed this one she was quitting! lolol
                            i mean..pitch his up against... 'the speed of baseballs' ... 'is cheerleading safe'.. okay, i'm NOT NOT NOT saying these things arn't important..or even significant..but sam's is on "could the holocaust happen again"...complete with a one on one interview with a cambodian refugee under Pol Pot's regeim!! (spell check!).... can u tell i'm nervous??????
                            i have NO FINGERNAILS LEFT!
                            Oh I really want to know how it went!! sending prayers your way!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                              YAY! New thread! I think I will start my post in the new thread with pictures!

Here are the photos from our MK trip last Sunday and C's birthday party in the park on Saturday.

Magic Kingdom 032606

Christina's Birthday Party
                              I loved these pics!!! great job!! She is so cute Summer, where did that girl come from :lol:

kidding, you are to pretty for words!!! I wish you could be with us, I am sad, sad ,sad you did not make those reservations!! heck, you could have lived with your mom just 2 more months and came tosee us!! whats more important?? meeting us, or a place to live

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X