X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momzilla59
    replied
    Originally posted by Rainfully
    I'm a 23 year old female who loves Disney theme parks and baseball. What a nutty combo, eh?

Nutty? A tad eccentric - but what better place to meet guys than at a Baseball game?

Mr./Ms. Right is a matter of timing, luck, and mostly pheremones. The concept of romantic love didn't come along until quite late in our evolution. It's a subconcious decision to fall in love with someone, but a concious decision to Stay in love with them. It's also a Lot of work to make a long time relationship last. We've been together since '81 and it's not always Prince and Princess Charming. There have been times when it would have been so easy to walk away. I'm always glad that neither of us has taken that first step.

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    I'm one of those casual "just see what happens" people... If something does happen, then GREAT!

BTW... I'm a 23 year old female who loves Disney theme parks and baseball. What a nutty combo, eh?
    Not really. I know an entire family which is that way. They made me bring them Mickey Baseball Bobble heads a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    Yay for baseball, Disney, Peter Pan and Avenue Q! :lol:
    And sparkles!!!

We'll have to do another meet in July! We need to hook ya up!

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Makes it easy for me to focus on everyone elses search

Leave a comment:

• Rainfully
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    I live in South Dakota, I just do the arranging
    Yeah well you've already got your Mr. Right

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied

DQ, :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rainfully
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverNeverland
    Not too nutty, Rainfully! (I say as one of those girls myself! )
    Yay for baseball, Disney, Peter Pan and Avenue Q! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Rainfully
    replied
    All those looking for Mr./Mrs. Right- Don't forget about the Single riders meet next month! We have a few success stories on our lovely board how how well these meets can work....
    Yeah well... living in St. Louis doesn't exactly make those very easy for me to attend...

I'm planning a trip in July, though!

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    All those looking for Mr./Mrs. Right- Don't forget about the Single riders meet next month! We have a few success stories on our lovely board how how well these meets can work....

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    Not too nutty, Rainfully! (I say as one of those girls myself! )

And a 5k run isn't anything to scoff at! I've walked 10ks before, and that's tough. I can't imagine running even a 5k! Best of luck, man!

Leave a comment:

• Anders
    replied
    I used to think there was someone that I would just know right away. I'm currently under the thinking that i'll meet someone become friends and something will happen from there. I think the whole think comes down to timing though, someone may been mr./ms. right at some time, but they aren't now or may not have been before but may be now or sometime in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Rainfully
    replied
    I'm one of those casual "just see what happens" people... If something does happen, then GREAT!

BTW... I'm a 23 year old female who loves Disney theme parks and baseball. What a nutty combo, eh?

Leave a comment:

• quasimodo1384
    replied
    I do think there is that one special person you are destined to find and spend your life with. It may be a lover or a friend to feel SO close to. It just depends on the relationship as to how it works out I think. Call me a pessimist, but I always end up falling for the 'taken' ones...I guess maybe I was just meant to be that "good friend" everyone has.

I do think that there is a special person for everyone though. That one person you can open up to fully, that person you can just BE with, that person that you would compare all others to....

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    PS: DQ its a 5k (3miles), which is like 1/7th of a marathon (22 miles)...I iwish I was in the shape to run a marathon...maybe someday for the Leukima society or something.

Good luck schucks

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    I couldn't remember how long it was.......

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    Who? Please tell us schucks?
    A gentlemen never kisses and tells...I did work for Gilmore Girls and Two and Half Men on the WB lot where they shot Friends, ER. Drew Carry, West Wing, etc...

PS: DQ its a 5k (3miles), which is like 1/7th of a marathon (22 miles)...I iwish I was in the shape to run a marathon...maybe someday for the Leukima society or something.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Man I wish I knew! But he is off training for his marathon, so alas, we will have to wait until monday to hear from him I fear

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    I wanna know what celebrities schucks has dated.......
    Who? Please tell us schucks?

Leave a comment:

• mistyisjafo
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    Knowing my luck she is a member of this board and scoffing at the idea
    Then she'd be an idiot to pass over such a great guy.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X