X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
    Wow, she looks so young!
    Thats because unlike the rest of the Disney girls around her age, she isn't a drugged up tramp, who spends her time rooming Hollywood looking for a good time. She has a lot of class and I believe is in college in New York. I think she will explode into movies, television, music and broadway in ways we have yet to anticipate.

..but yes she is Miss Right, I think!?!

Comment

Wow schucks, seems like I have been wasting my time with you

Why didn't you tell me you had already found your Ms. Right???
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
        Wow schucks, seems like I have been wasting my time with you

Why didn't you tell me you had already found your Ms. Right???
        Hun- help me make the introduction to here and I will be there, but somehow not ever never gonna happen. Besides it was a playful joke.

I don't believe in a Miss Right, besides what if I met Christy, maybe she doesn't eat and hen peeks her boyfriends or is a slob or likes rail thin men or dates men with long hair or whatever...

You'll never know you've meet Mr or Miss Right until after you've known them for a while.

Comment

just teasin darlin- but if I ever see her, I will get her digits for ya!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Knowing my luck she is a member of this board and scoffing at the idea

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
              We should trade stories sometime, ah schucks.

Comment

Sounds juicy...i wanna hear too...
                Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                Marge: Pink.
                Homer: D'oh!
                Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Derail-- Cuzco congrats!! You have 1000 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                    Derail-- Cuzco congrats!! You have 1000 posts!!!
                    8 more for you MM! Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                      Sounds juicy...i wanna hear too...
                      As Gwyen and I were saying early, these are stories best shared over a couple drinks...and yes I have celebrity dating stories, I did use to work on Gilmore Girls, so go figure, wink.

Comment

ah schucks, I'm not sure how a cutie like you stays single! Around here you'd be snapped up in an instant...

Comment

Originally posted by MegarooFifi
                          ah schucks, I'm not sure how a cutie like you stays single! Around here you'd be snapped up in an instant...

Dito, why are you still single? You have the looks, a great mind and you are so sweet

Comment

As Gwyen and I were saying early, these are stories best shared over a couple drinks...and yes I have celebrity dating stories, I did use to work on Gilmore Girls, so go figure, wink.

*pushes beer across table to schucks* Do tell
                            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                            Marge: Pink.
                            Homer: D'oh!
                            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

mr/mrs right? wow who knows something just clicks. I found my Mr right 30 years ago.We were probably by todays standards too young to get married but it was ok we grew up together...we had fun 5 years of fun before starting a family...hashed out our differences ...learned that differences are ok. Its a cycle thing. The most important thing I have learned about the right one for anyone is that you can pick eachother up.It seems like the right one is the one who bolsters you up when your world is down and you do the same for him/her..i guess that means being true friends is the basis for a good relationship. Its understanding that your hubby wont ride soarin..tot..space mt...but he on the other hand is saying go ...have fun..have a great ride, I will be at the exit waiting for you. anyone can have great ***, be beautiful and romantic ...but its the rides in life that count.

Comment

I hope that there is a mrs right out there, but I havent found her yet. I think that love is the greatest thing in the world, but you have to be enough without it. For years I looked for someone to complete me, but now I know that if love isnt in the cards for me I will still be ok. I know I can make it on my own if I try, but i'm searching for a great heart to stand me be.
                                It's like i'm talking to a monkey, a really really big stupid monkey named Kronk.

Comment

I wanna know what celebrities schucks has dated.......

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyren
                                    What is it about that show? While I found it enjoyable to watch it was not ALL that, in my opinion.

It all depends on your state of mind. Some people like it some people don't. I just can relate to everything in it. SCARY but true.
                                    sigpic

Comment

Then she'd be an idiot to pass over such a great guy.
                                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                                        I wanna know what celebrities schucks has dated.......
                                        Who? Please tell us schucks?

Comment

Man I wish I knew! But he is off training for his marathon, so alas, we will have to wait until monday to hear from him I fear

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X