X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mistyisjafo
    replied
    Originally posted by Gwyren
    What is it about that show? While I found it enjoyable to watch it was not ALL that, in my opinion.

It all depends on your state of mind. Some people like it some people don't. I just can relate to everything in it. SCARY but true.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    I wanna know what celebrities schucks has dated.......

Leave a comment:

• Shoulder Angel
    replied
    I hope that there is a mrs right out there, but I havent found her yet. I think that love is the greatest thing in the world, but you have to be enough without it. For years I looked for someone to complete me, but now I know that if love isnt in the cards for me I will still be ok. I know I can make it on my own if I try, but i'm searching for a great heart to stand me be.

Leave a comment:

• DISNEYJUNKIE
    replied
    mr/mrs right? wow who knows something just clicks. I found my Mr right 30 years ago.We were probably by todays standards too young to get married but it was ok we grew up together...we had fun 5 years of fun before starting a family...hashed out our differences ...learned that differences are ok. Its a cycle thing. The most important thing I have learned about the right one for anyone is that you can pick eachother up.It seems like the right one is the one who bolsters you up when your world is down and you do the same for him/her..i guess that means being true friends is the basis for a good relationship. Its understanding that your hubby wont ride soarin..tot..space mt...but he on the other hand is saying go ...have fun..have a great ride, I will be at the exit waiting for you. anyone can have great ***, be beautiful and romantic ...but its the rides in life that count.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    As Gwyen and I were saying early, these are stories best shared over a couple drinks...and yes I have celebrity dating stories, I did use to work on Gilmore Girls, so go figure, wink.

*pushes beer across table to schucks* Do tell

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Originally posted by MegarooFifi
    ah schucks, I'm not sure how a cutie like you stays single! Around here you'd be snapped up in an instant...

Dito, why are you still single? You have the looks, a great mind and you are so sweet

Leave a comment:

• MegarooFifi
    replied
    ah schucks, I'm not sure how a cutie like you stays single! Around here you'd be snapped up in an instant...

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
    Sounds juicy...i wanna hear too...
    As Gwyen and I were saying early, these are stories best shared over a couple drinks...and yes I have celebrity dating stories, I did use to work on Gilmore Girls, so go figure, wink.

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    Derail-- Cuzco congrats!! You have 1000 posts!!!
    8 more for you MM! Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Derail-- Cuzco congrats!! You have 1000 posts!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Sounds juicy...i wanna hear too...

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    Knowing my luck she is a member of this board and scoffing at the idea
    We should trade stories sometime, ah schucks.

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Knowing my luck she is a member of this board and scoffing at the idea

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    just teasin darlin- but if I ever see her, I will get her digits for ya!

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    Wow schucks, seems like I have been wasting my time with you

Why didn't you tell me you had already found your Ms. Right???
    Hun- help me make the introduction to here and I will be there, but somehow not ever never gonna happen. Besides it was a playful joke.

I don't believe in a Miss Right, besides what if I met Christy, maybe she doesn't eat and hen peeks her boyfriends or is a slob or likes rail thin men or dates men with long hair or whatever...

You'll never know you've meet Mr or Miss Right until after you've known them for a while.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Wow schucks, seems like I have been wasting my time with you

Why didn't you tell me you had already found your Ms. Right???

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverNeverland
    Wow, she looks so young!
    Thats because unlike the rest of the Disney girls around her age, she isn't a drugged up tramp, who spends her time rooming Hollywood looking for a good time. She has a lot of class and I believe is in college in New York. I think she will explode into movies, television, music and broadway in ways we have yet to anticipate.

..but yes she is Miss Right, I think!?!

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    Wow, she looks so young!

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverNeverland
    Is CCR even legal?
    Legal, heck as of eleven days ago she and I can share a drink!..and we will! Wink. :lol:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005579/

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    Is CCR even legal?

*smiles innocently*

I know can you imagine the chaos of a Micky Mouse Club Reunion- Justin Timberlake, Christina Agrulera, Brittney Spears, the girl who played Felcity, wasn't Jennifer Garner a Mousekeeter too?.
    *smiles innocently again*
    Jennifer Garner was not on the MMC. There have been fan reunions with some of the ex-MMCers, but not a full blown TV reunion. That would be fun!

Glad none of them are involved with the 50th...I hope...
    Nope, none of them are, that I know of. Well, the old MMCers, if that's who you meant! Dunno about the new Disney Channel kids

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X