X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    Who? Please tell us schucks?
    A gentlemen never kisses and tells...I did work for Gilmore Girls and Two and Half Men on the WB lot where they shot Friends, ER. Drew Carry, West Wing, etc...

PS: DQ its a 5k (3miles), which is like 1/7th of a marathon (22 miles)...I iwish I was in the shape to run a marathon...maybe someday for the Leukima society or something.

Comment

I couldn't remember how long it was.......
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
        PS: DQ its a 5k (3miles), which is like 1/7th of a marathon (22 miles)...I iwish I was in the shape to run a marathon...maybe someday for the Leukima society or something.

Good luck schucks

Comment

I do think there is that one special person you are destined to find and spend your life with. It may be a lover or a friend to feel SO close to. It just depends on the relationship as to how it works out I think. Call me a pessimist, but I always end up falling for the 'taken' ones...I guess maybe I was just meant to be that "good friend" everyone has.

I do think that there is a special person for everyone though. That one person you can open up to fully, that person you can just BE with, that person that you would compare all others to....

Comment

I'm one of those casual "just see what happens" people... If something does happen, then GREAT!

BTW... I'm a 23 year old female who loves Disney theme parks and baseball. What a nutty combo, eh?

Comment

I used to think there was someone that I would just know right away. I'm currently under the thinking that i'll meet someone become friends and something will happen from there. I think the whole think comes down to timing though, someone may been mr./ms. right at some time, but they aren't now or may not have been before but may be now or sometime in the future.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Not too nutty, Rainfully! (I say as one of those girls myself! )

And a 5k run isn't anything to scoff at! I've walked 10ks before, and that's tough. I can't imagine running even a 5k! Best of luck, man!
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

All those looking for Mr./Mrs. Right- Don't forget about the Single riders meet next month! We have a few success stories on our lovely board how how well these meets can work....

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                    All those looking for Mr./Mrs. Right- Don't forget about the Single riders meet next month! We have a few success stories on our lovely board how how well these meets can work....
                    Yeah well... living in St. Louis doesn't exactly make those very easy for me to attend...

I'm planning a trip in July, though!

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                      Not too nutty, Rainfully! (I say as one of those girls myself! )
                      Yay for baseball, Disney, Peter Pan and Avenue Q! :lol:

Comment

I live in South Dakota, I just do the arranging

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

DQ, :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Comment

Yeah well you've already got your Mr. Right

Comment

Makes it easy for me to focus on everyone elses search

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainfully
                                Yay for baseball, Disney, Peter Pan and Avenue Q! :lol:
                                And sparkles!!!

We'll have to do another meet in July! We need to hook ya up!
                                Good morning, son
                                In twenty years from now
                                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                And I can tell you 'bout today
                                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                It was pain
                                Sunny days and rain
                                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I'm one of those casual "just see what happens" people... If something does happen, then GREAT!

BTW... I'm a 23 year old female who loves Disney theme parks and baseball. What a nutty combo, eh?
                                  Not really. I know an entire family which is that way. They made me bring them Mickey Baseball Bobble heads a few years ago.

Comment

I'm a 23 year old female who loves Disney theme parks and baseball. What a nutty combo, eh?

Nutty? A tad eccentric - but what better place to meet guys than at a Baseball game?

Mr./Ms. Right is a matter of timing, luck, and mostly pheremones. The concept of romantic love didn't come along until quite late in our evolution. It's a subconcious decision to fall in love with someone, but a concious decision to Stay in love with them. It's also a Lot of work to make a long time relationship last. We've been together since '81 and it's not always Prince and Princess Charming. There have been times when it would have been so easy to walk away. I'm always glad that neither of us has taken that first step.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Momzilla59
                                      Nutty? A tad eccentric - but what better place to meet guys than at a Baseball game?

Mr./Ms. Right is a matter of timing, luck, and mostly pheremones. The concept of romantic love didn't come along until quite late in our evolution. It's a subconcious decision to fall in love with someone, but a concious decision to Stay in love with them. It's also a Lot of work to make a long time relationship last. We've been together since '81 and it's not always Prince and Princess Charming. There have been times when it would have been so easy to walk away. I'm always glad that neither of us has taken that first step.
                                      I do agree with that. A relationship is a lot of work! <ponders> Maybe that is why I have had so few of them?

Comment

Still, that's something most people couldn't just up and do, so congrats on working towards that! (Maybe see you at the WDW '07 Marathon? That's what I'm training for right now... maybe I should start another thread for this... )

I must say though, I totally agree with Momzilla59 and Gwyren - relationships are hard work! I get tired just thinking about it

Comment

a 5k (3miles), which is like 1/7th of a marathon (22 miles)...I iwish I was in the shape to run a marathon...maybe someday for the Leukima society or something.
                                          Official time will come out tonight but I ran it between 30-31 minutes. I was on pace for 28-29 but I majorly tweaked my muscles in the 3rd mile. Mile 1: 8:55
                                          Mile 2: 9ish Mile 3: 11ish-

I run this course most mornings on a 10 minute pace and usually go straight to work, this time I sprinted the last quarter of a mile and screwed my muscles up so I am gonna relax and max today.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X