X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by DustMeUpTink
    You and me both! Sex & the City KEEPS me alive.
    What is it about that show? While I found it enjoyable to watch it was not ALL that, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• DustMeUpTink
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    Heck yes- who was last seen on Broadway playing Belle! She is the quintessential Disney-girl by which all others will be judged. She also released an album recently and has thus far avoided the pitfalls of previous Disney-girls Duff and the worse Loehen.
    Broadway, hm? So she really has talent....

Originally posted by mistyisjafo
    Besides, I watch lots of Sex & the City. Helps me keep my hopes alive.
    You and me both! Sex & the City KEEPS me alive.

Leave a comment:

• mistyisjafo
    replied
    Well I thought I was with Mr. Right for over 10 years. Sadly, it was not to be but I still have hope that there may be someone who'll be a better or great fit. I'm not sure there is a Mr/Ms. Right but people are like shoes, you've got to keep trying them on to see which one fits best.

Besides, I watch lots of Sex & the City. Helps me keep my hopes alive.

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    I know can you imagine the chaos of a Micky Mouse Club Reunion- Justin Timberlake, Christina Agrulera, Brittney Spears, the girl who played Felcity, wasn't Jennifer Garner a Mousekeeter too? Then there would be the next generation Lindsey Lohen and Hillary Duff-------oh the cat fights!

Glad none of them are involved with the 50th...I hope...

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Heck yes- who was last seen on Broadway playing Belle! She is the quintessential Disney-girl by which all others will be judged. She also released an album recently and has thus far avoided the pitfalls of previous Disney-girls Duff and the worse Loehen.

The should so bring back the Mickey Mouse Club…random thought.

NO!,Mickey Mouse club please, it will never be the same

Originally posted by dramaqueen
    I thought that was you MM!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    I thought that was you MM!

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    May I present Mrs. Right Kidding...he he

Is that Christi Carlson Romano (Kim Possible)?

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    May I present Mrs. Right Kidding...he he

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    Mr. Right? I'm looking for Mr. Right now!

*Checks another cliche saying that I've always wanted to say off the list*

Seriously though, I do believe there is someone for everyone, but everyone doesn't always find that someone. I need to start writing fortune cookies or something. Anyways, from what I've heard and read (sadly not experienced yet, but hey, I'm young, got plenty of time still) of most it's when your not looking it smacks you (sometimes literally, gotta love the klutz stories ) from out of nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• Pacha
    replied
    Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    Oh, I am not looking for anyone right now. I just got out of a 3 year relationship.

And I thought that he was Mr.Right
    Ahhhh, OK. I've been down that road too...as I'm sure many of us have. If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion...
    Give yourself some time to recover and then look at it as a learning experience and not a failed relationship. Can't change the past, but you can learn from it!

Getting back to your original questions:

"Is there really a Mr/Mrs Right out there for every person in the world?"
    Don't know for sure, but I'm going to guess that there is. Unfortunately, there's no gaurantee we'll all meet that person!

"Have you already found her/him? And how do you know if she/he is the right one?"
    Yes. I didn't know for sure at first and neither did she. It definitely wasn't love at first sight - our love grew over time and continues to grow. :love:

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    well schucks, I would think posting on here has taught you something!!!! What would you like to know?

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    I don't know if I believe in Mr. Right per say...I believe in Mr. Better then the Rest and Sharply Dressed. I do know there are plenty of Mr. Wrongs out there. I think opposites do attract and I think likes attract. For centuries with or without arranged marriages, humans have found common connections and love has blossomed- do I think fate brought all these people togetheer. Not sure. Do I think people can find the Mr. or Mrs. "Right for Them" sure do...still looking myself.

I know this much. I know less about women today then I did yesterday and the week before that and the month before that and the year before that.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    don't fret borneio- single riders meet May 8th! The ladies of micehat are seeming particularly amourous these days.........

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
    Mr. Right (Mrs.) exists in the same world as Santa Claus and the Tooth Farrie.

Thank you.
    That is here on Earth, right?

Leave a comment:

• Bornieo Goes Bananas
    replied
    Mr. Right (Mrs.) exists in the same world as Santa Claus and the Tooth Farrie.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Oh, I am not looking for anyone right now. I just got out of a 3 year relationship.

And I thought that he was Mr.Right

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    me too tink

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    *starts humming Some day my Prince will come*

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    OMG, now I have to watch that movie tomarrow. That is in my top five movies of all time. *sigh*

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X