X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drince88
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    Nope, maybe a nurse practitioner- that way I can give out drugs......
    Physician's Assistants can prescribe drugs (including ones requiring a DEA number), do surgery, and just about anything else an MD can, except they have to work under the direction of a doctor (I think it has to be an MD - a DO might be ok too). My understanding is that nurse practitioners are a little more limited in what they can do than PAs.

Proud big sister of a recently certify PA

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Originally posted by Gwyren
    I do know Ralph's (grocery store) and Office Depot around here are carrying hard gummis (they may be Black Forest. I would have to check.). They give your jaw a workout...
    Cool thanks! I'll have to get some now!

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Sure that would be great Gwyren
    Let me see if I can get ahold of her. She is busy planning a wedding (which I may or may not be able to make. Can you believe I have never been to a wedding?).

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Sure that would be great Gwyren

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
    I don't know if i've had those before?? Sounds yummy. Where could you find them?
    I do know Ralph's (grocery store) and Office Depot around here are carrying hard gummis (they may be Black Forest. I would have to check.). They give your jaw a workout...

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Hmm...actually, I believe that is what I was thinking. I had a friend finish up schooling for that last December. Would you like me to see if she would mind me giving you her info? That way you may be able to learn something about what you wish to do.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Good luck to you! Are you eventually looking to become a Physician's Assistant?

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    I don't know if i've had those before?? Sounds yummy. Where could you find them?

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Hard? Are those the stale ones? (i prefer the orange ones myself)
    No. The Black Forest gummi bears are made to be hard. They are by FAR my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Gummy bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere....
    Eggzachery

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Gummy bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere....

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    The worst: when you eat too many gummy bears, and then get a gummy bear tummy ach.
    You need the magic potion they drank on the Gummy Bears show and then you can bounce your tummy ache away! te he he :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Do you prefer the soft or the hard gummi bears?
    Hard? Are those the stale ones? (i prefer the orange ones myself)

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Yes, unfortunately...*tummy gurgles*
    Do you prefer the soft or the hard gummi bears?

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    That is possible?
    Yes, unfortunately...*tummy gurgles*

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    yes, of course I meant RN I am not the best typer when I type fast.

There are federal programs which forgive up to 85% or your students if you work in a hospital for three years, plus some state programs that pay cash for doing the same thing, so I have to work in a hospital for three years after I graduate, but I hope to work on my master's at the same time. I am keeping my options open for now.
    Good luck to you! Are you eventually looking to become a Physician's Assistant?

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    The worst: when you eat too many gummy bears, and then get a gummy bear tummy ach.
    That is possible?

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    yes, of course I meant RN I am not the best typer when I type fast.

There are federal programs which forgive up to 85% or your students if you work in a hospital for three years, plus some state programs that pay cash for doing the same thing, so I have to work in a hospital for three years after I graduate, but I hope to work on my master's at the same time. I am keeping my options open for now.

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    I haven't been accepted yet- I am waiting for the letter any day now- I am currently finishing up my pre-req's. I have been told it is challenging, but in two years I will have my RM and hopefully eon't ever have to worry about employment (I have thought about moving to socal after my student loans are forgiven and working first aid at the parks
    Oh! THat should be fun.

Do you mean your RN? If not, what exactly is a RM?

No. As a nurse you should not. Have you ever thought of becoming a traveling nurse? I have heard of couples who travel around the US, staying a year at a hospital, and then moving on to another hospital. Of course, you would need your husband to become one as well.

They have a program to forgive student loans? I wish I could find a way to do that with mine...the number scares me.

Let us know when you find out!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X