Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Girl Place Los Angeles - Opening Weekend April 22-23!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Girl Place Los Angeles - Opening Weekend April 22-23!

American Girl Place has made its way to the West Coast. April 22-23 is the official opening weekend for the third American Girl Place.

American Girl Place Los Angeles

My mom and I can't wait to take Ali & her dolls to experience AG Place. I am certain Alis birthday party will be there this year.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Re: American Girl Place Los Angeles - Opening Weekend April 22-23!

I can hear the giant sucking noise in my purse right now.

Maybe Bailey won't find out its open for a couple of months. Although she does get AG magazine.... yup, I'm doomed.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Thankfully, we are just in the Bitty Baby stage. I am not looking forard to the day she asks for one of the AG dolls. Ouch!
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I already have a date for a tea party with a favorite little girl.

She must be favored for me to actually do this.

Comment

So cool....I will definitely go there with my daughter!

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
            I already have a date for a tea party with a favorite little girl.

She must be favored for me to actually do this.
            She was the first one I thought of when I read this!!!

I know her Mom will just be thrilled!!

She's lucky to have such a nice "Auntie Lisa"
            Us girls, we're so magical.
            Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
            Hard to resist, so touchable.
            Too good to deny it.
            Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by baileykat
              She was the first one I thought of when I read this!!!

I know her Mom will just be thrilled!!

She's lucky to have such a nice "Auntie Lisa"
              She's been excited about this since I first saw the sign at The Grove. I'm sure it will be an experience!

Comment

I can't wait not to be there on opening day!
                Tref ...

Comment

How cool! I used to collect those dolls when they first came out and were top notch quality. (They're still pretty good now, though.)
                  If there had've been an American Girl Place back in my day my mom would have gone bankrupt!

Comment

What is American Girl?
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                      What is American Girl?
                      American Girl is a brand of dolls targeted at young girls. The main collection of dolls are from a specific period in history. Each doll has their own books that detail their adventures. They also have a line of dolls that are like regular girls, as well as the Bitty Baby collection, which are baby dolls without hair.

My mom fell in love with AG when it was still Pleasant Company. She waited patiently until I had a daughter so she could start getting her dolls. Ali is still in the Bitty Baby stage of her collection. They have the cutest stuff.

A little blurb about the company:

The new retail shop at the Grove joins Chicago and New York as the only dedicated retail stores for the brand. I know a little girl who misses her Auntie Todd and would love to show him what American Girl is all about.

NO GOATS!

Comment

It sounds very Disney. Dolls, Magazine, Movies, club. They have it all figured out.
                        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                          It sounds very Disney. Dolls, Magazine, Movies, club. They have it all figured out.
                          Yes, it is BIG business. The Chicago stre regularly has lines snaking out the door. It's actually a bit frightening to walk by.

Having been a Mattel child, I have a love-hate relationship with the world of dolls. But, I will give in to the AG experience out of love. WIsh me luck.

Comment

Love the American Girl dolls... got my Felicity when I was nine... about 11 years ago
                            I still have her out in my bedroom at home, and change her clothing according to the seasons
                            She's been across the country and to Hawaii with me... I also believe she is one of the reasons I'm so into history, especially colonial and late 18th century (I'm double majoring in business and history... the history is basically for fun)
                            I've never been to the stores, but I was so mad to find out that the one is LA was opening one month after I was going to be there
                            WDW College Program Alumni
                            May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
                            May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
                            Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

Comment

I still have my original Kirsten doll that I got way back when Pleasant company first started making them. She's always out on my dresser and I change her outfits with the seasons. Maybe my next kid will be a girl that I can pass her onto, if not she'll still be mine. I would like to go see American Girl place. My mom and sister would probably go. I agree with Gorwingel that the dolls are probably one reason I'm into history.
                              Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X