Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Your favorite Fragrance

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite Fragrance

So we've got a bunch of guy Fragrance suggestions. Girls what is you current Fragrance Fave? Guys is there a particular fragrance you LOVE on a woman? Dish

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

I loooove Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Spray. Yummy and it lasts all day.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I am very particular about fragrance. Most of tehm give me a headache.

The ones I can wear are:

Brighton Love
      Paloma Picasso Paloma
      Ralph Lauren Style
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Tresor' from Lancome, everytime a woman wears it I think of my lovely wife and all the letters she used to write to me with that fragrance sprayed on them. It IS WONDERFUL!! :bow: :devil:
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Clinique- Happy & Heart

Calvin Klein- Eternity

Ralph Lauren- Romance & Cool

Comment

I'm with you on Happy Heart, MM! I also wear clinique aeromatics.
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
            Marge: Pink.
            Homer: D'oh!
            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I agree ith Clinique Happy

I love scented lotions, esp Cucumber Melon, even though everyone wears it now

I also still love my old high school standby- CK1
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I am a Fragrance FIEND
                Right now my favorite of favorites is Pink Sugar I adore it, can't get enough of it :o
                I also LOVE Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Vanilla Abricot, Coeur De Vahine & Matlin Calin
                Also Love Hawaiian Surf, Orange Creamsicle and Blue Hawiian all by Demeter
                Escada's Rockin' Rio smells Delish(I have a bit of My Escada Island Kiss left from last season that I still love)
                Oh and I like DKNY Be Delicious too!

And I have a few I like from BBW :o told ya, I'm a fiend!
                Gingerbread SPice(I wore this OUT at Chrismas time)
                Sun Ripened Raspberry
                Angel Food Cake & Sugar Wafer from their Tutti Dolci Collection
                and I still like Cucumber Melon & Warm Vanilla Sugar too.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Vicks...

Comment

I don't really wear fragrance because the smell never lasts long.
                    I have a Bath and Body Works "Rich Citrus Cream" body splash that I wear when I'm in the mood.
                    I used to wear Vanilla Fields back in high school. I liked that.
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Pleasures- by Estee Lauder
                      Pink- from Victorias Secret

Comment

Right now Glow by Jennifer Lopez. It is very fresh and light.
                        You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

Comment

I really love the classic marc jacobs scent! My fav right now is this one perfume I found while shopping in LA in a little boutique. It has a nice light, floral scent with just a bit of vanilla, very yummy! And 1 spray of it on the neck keeps me going for the whole day without over doing it.
                          "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Comment

I like Happy from Clinique and Cool by Ralph Lauren.

My favorite Bath and Body Works scent was Toasted Hazelnut... but they discontinued that...

Coconut Lime Verbena is a great summer scent from B&BW!

Comment

Clinque Happy is my signature fragrance, I experiement with other fragrances sometimes, but somehow always find my way back to Happy.

I used to wear Thierry Muelger (spelled?) Angel, but it was fairly heavy for me. I like really light scents - and I don't wear too much of it, so you only find out I smell really good if you get really close! :devil:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X