This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy Awards Graduation!

okay friends..get those creative minds working & help me out here... the theme for our 8th grade graduation dinner is 'The Academy Awards'...I'm in charge of the menu. We want to keep it simple..low cost but creative...I need IDEAS!!! In other words...HELP! )

Re: Academy Awards Graduation!

would begging help? lol :beg:

Comment

Sorry, I'm not real creative, but when I was in NYC this winter, we ate at the Stage Deli where they name their sandwiches after celebrities. Maybe something like that might work? Their menu is available online. Or maybe you could make a concession stand and serve movie-type snacks like popcorn (with flavoured seasonings?)
      WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
      DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

Originally posted by hoppypooh
        Sorry, I'm not real creative, but when I was in NYC this winter, we ate at the Stage Deli where they name their sandwiches after celebrities. Maybe something like that might work? Their menu is available online. Or maybe you could make a concession stand and serve movie-type snacks like popcorn (with flavoured seasonings?)
        oooh! thanks hoppy!! that gives me somthing to spring off from!
        ((((HUGS!)))))

Comment

Some sparkling grape juice to simulate champagne? That might be kind of expensive, though...
          They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

Comment

You even take things and just name the food after stars or something. Like maybe Orlando Bloom Brownies, or something like that.

Comment

http://entertaining.about.com/cs/hol...yhollywood.htm

some good ideas here pixy
              ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X