Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Our Wedding Location - PHOTOS!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Wedding Location - PHOTOS!

Finally got out to Green Mountain Ranch over the weekend to get some photos! :clap:

This is the entry path to the main site:

This is a view of the lake from near the entrance:

This is another view of the lake:

This is the aisle we'll be walking down:

Here's a closer view of the gazebo:

This is the staircase that I will descend to the ceremony site:

And, this is the staircase where Ken will enter to meet me at the foot of the aisle, before we walk up to the altar together:

This is the pavilion where the reception will be held:

The center of the reception pavilion has a beautiful fountain:

This is the buffet room where the food will be set up:

This is the Tavern:

And, this is inside the Tavern:

This is the huge cabin where we will get ready, and also stay over on our wedding night:

Hope you all like it!!! :clap: It's a beautiful place, and the photos just don't do it justice. :love:
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Re: Our Wedding Location - PHOTOS!

great photos breath taking I love it cant wait.
    :crazylegs

Comment

Awsome photos the place looks amazeing
      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Wow,what a really great place. Love the lake shots. It has so much to offer in one place.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

What a FUN looking place! I cant wait!!!!!

Comment

I love it! and thank you for the invitation. Its going to be magical, and you in that dress STUNNING!!! I am so excited for you, this will be the happiest day I can not wait for the day and the pics

Comment

WOW! What a beautiful location, congradulations.

Comment

DP, that is just a lovely place. It looks so serene and loving. I'm so happy that your special day will take place in such a magical place :ghug:

Comment

That is a pretty neat looking place. The fact that it is all encompassing (wedding site/reception/tavern/over night place) makes it really quaint and adorable. The tavern is just TOO cute for words.

All in all, great place!

Comment

beautiful! what a wonderful place to begin your married life.

It's always me

Comment

So, how are you going to decorate?? Lots of flowers?? balloons?? ribbons??

It is such a beautiful place.
                      sigpic
                      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Wow! It's Lovely! I wish you the best! Looking forward to pictures!

Comment

Wow DP, that place looks great!! I'm especially digging the Tally-Ho Tavern!! )
                          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
                            Wow DP, that place looks great!! I'm especially digging the Tally-Ho Tavern!! )

You said ho.

Comment

Ok, I already have some great ideas for pictures!! You better save me some extra time cause we are gonna need to do LOTS of photos!!

Sheesh, I may need another flash card!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X