Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Teeny Tiny Sephora Catalog?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teeny Tiny Sephora Catalog?

Did anyone else get their munchkin-sized Sephora catalog today? It resembled an old Avon catalog!!! Bah! I needs me a large-sized catalog with BIG pictures!!!

Anyway.....noticed that one of the samples is a Cargo lip gloss.....:love:

I'm getting the Pucci-inspired Smashbox kit and need to head to sephora.com to pick out $20 more so I can get my free shipping dealio.

The tax man apparently is NOT going to be knocking down my door.....we're getting a happyhappy return instead!!! :love: :love: :love: I've been so freaked out over it!! Now I gets to shop Sephora after all!! :devil:

So does this mean you got the message I left you on IM late late last night?

I LOVE the Pucci-esque smashbox set! I adore everything Pucci, even if it's Fucci!

I also am in love with the Dior Princess rings.

You did see that that cargo sample is a "deluxe" sample right? woo hoo

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

hahaha, no I haven't been on IM!!! Been in internet Siberia until I got my taxes filed. :lol:

Comment

Got it- and now I am psyched to go home and look it over!

Comment

Off to download it...

Comment

So, what does everyone want? I'm too lazt today to link my choices, but here's my list:

Page 4 - Tarte Ladies Night set - so cute!

Page 5 - Sephora Decadent Duo - yum

Page 7 - Philosophy Special Delivery set - love Philosophy!

Page 8 - The Balm Nude Trio of glosses and Duwop Lip venom Lite

Page 11 - Fresh Kimono set - pricey, but I want it!

Page 24 - Smashbox mini lip gloss set and Tarte Cheekstain

Comment

Okay Uvagirl you asked for it!!

I adore this! The Pucciesque Smashbox Set

The Princess Rings for Dior are adorable!!

I"m such a sucker for Too Faced

Nothing like a little new Fragrance!

Simply delish! (Disguy would love this!)

I love anything grapefruit scented!

And Finally

Not in the Mom's Day Catalog but I "need" this!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'm for sure getting that Smashbox Pucci-ish set. I must own it!! There wasn't anything else in that catalog that rang my bells, so I think I'll just be heading over to the website. And I knew that Tina would love the rings before I even posted this thread last week!!! :lol: OMG! I saw them and I KNEW!!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                  I'm for sure getting that Smashbox Pucci-ish set. I must own it!! There wasn't anything else in that catalog that rang my bells, so I think I'll just be heading over to the website. And I knew that Tina would love the rings before I even posted this thread last week!!! :lol: OMG! I saw them and I KNEW!!
                  Moi? Love the Dior ring? you know me well doll!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X