Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belle's and Beau's winter wonderland ...or baby its cold outside !!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belle's and Beau's winter wonderland ...or baby its cold outside !!

Do not forget to click on the link let it snow

let it snow.

This thread is dedicated to all those poor souls suffering in the heat and with no end in site.
    Its Christmas in July, well not exactly, but we will pretend its cold out side , very cold so bundly up boys and girls !!. Our new home is in the rocky mountains where there is abundant snow and hot choclate and a very cozy fire we can all gather to and chat, and play cards and enjoy each others company..
    Now...... lets build a snowman and have some fun!! But be careful, the snow can get rather deep and the tempratures can plumet very rapidly.

oh boy, a snow man, lets have some winter fun shall we!!

I hope you will enjoy our new home, rustic and out in the country.

I promised Barry a nice master bedroom so I went all out and got him one for him and his lovey wife I hope you enjoy it Barry

Here is mine, simple and elegant

Be careful its beginning to snow. watch your step it can get slippery!!

Here is our kitchen.....

Sleigh riding any one??

Whos up for a snowball fight?
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 07-22-2006, 08:04 PM.

Re: Belle's and Beau's winter wonderland ...or baby its cold outside !!

Thank you for the cool wintertime thoughts He he he I'm the first to post in the new thread.
    Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

Comment

:lmao: Karla you read my mind!!! Christmas in July !!! I thought I was the only nut in the bunch :lmao:

Well, this is my favorite pic~

Santa looks like he is vacationing in CA right now :lol:
      ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....feeling cooler already...thanks Karla!

Comment

Here are my kids and their friend having a snowball fight just a couple of weeks ago on the 4th of July, in the Rocky Mountians.

Comment

Ohh looking at the pics with the fan just on me makes me colder thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm
              Here are my kids and their friend having a snowball fight just a couple of weeks ago on the 4th of July, in the Rocky Mountians.
              Tnis is a great pic, see you can go some where in July and there is snow!! ( this must be up to glacier park

Comment

I have never been on a sleigh ride
                Thanks for the snow pics

Comment

King of Hearts here is your new room...... enjoy

and your new bathroom

Fell better king

Comment

this must be up to glacier park
                    The 4th of July snow can usually be found north of Silverton, Colorado. This year we took an off road trip to Imogene Pass 13,114 feet above sea level between Ouray and Telluride, Colorado

Daughter Ariel waves to us from lead car

Kids friend sits a spell

Daughter Beth, at 14,000 feet

Daughters Aurora, and Alice scope the Rockies

We live not far away (though nowhere near as glamous as Telluride) at about 8,000 feet, so it rarely gets hotter than 85 degrees, plus we have no humidity
                    Last edited by sailerm; 07-23-2006, 11:02 PM.

Comment

As we rolled out of Volcano on our bikes this morning, a local business had a sign out front: "Remember snow in March?" Nice thing to read just before climbing the 3 mile hill known as Rams Horn Grade.
                      Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                      2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                      2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                      sigpic

Comment

Sailerm ,thank you for the wonderful pics!!! I am chilled just thinking of them

Comment

Wow, so many wonderful pics

So many new posters too Welcome!!!

Comment

Got the room decorated :lol:

Comment

Does anyone want to take a walk with me?

Boo!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X