X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    sipping an appletini now, not bad...I was surprised that it actualy has alcohol, you can taste it, most pre-packaged mixed drinks have so little it's pittyful

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    When I was a PR major, in our advertising class, we made our own Absolut ads. It was awesome. I can't remember what my group did. Even before I drank, I loved those ads.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
    so dsny, I keep seeing these at the store (costoc even has them) but I havenot tried them yet..are the good?
    Or are they like most of the prepackaged alcohol drinks too sweet with very little alcohol?(alcohol content is important, after all)
    These are so not like Smirnoff Twists, Bacardi SIlver all that other crap. They are nice and strong and tasty!! I think I like Apple best followed by Cosmo then Lemon and Blue Lagoon last!

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    Originally posted by dsnylndmom
    The Midnitini is my "absolut" pun intended favorite! First time I saw it I actually gasped!!

This isn't an ad but I ADORE these
    So cute & tasty!!!
    (look at the "name tag btw, what does it resemble?? )

The web page is GREAT too full of party ideas
    Wow, those look great!! Are they good? And easy to find?

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    so dsny, I keep seeing these at the store (costoc even has them) but I havenot tried them yet..are the good?
    Or are they like most of the prepackaged alcohol drinks too sweet with very little alcohol?(alcohol content is important, after all)

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    The Midnitini is my "absolut" pun intended favorite! First time I saw it I actually gasped!!

This isn't an ad but I ADORE these
    So cute & tasty!!!
    (look at the "name tag btw, what does it resemble?? )

The web page is GREAT too full of party ideas

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    Wow. A thread just for alcohol?? I think I found my new home!

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    I love those Ads, so gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    started a topic Absolut Ads - Absolut Genius

Absolut Ads - Absolut Genius

All this talk of alcohol in the derailment thread has inspired me to post about one of my favorite ad campaigns of all time.

I especially love the ones that are in the style of artists.

Absolut Warhol

There is a website dedicated to the campaign Absolute Ads. They have a complete archive of the ads to date. Here is an introduction on the main gallery page:

There is a book that was published a few years ago. I have wanted that even before the book was put together.

Do you have a favorite Aboslut Ad?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X