X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennidisneyfer
    replied
    Hey DQ, now you need to change your *location* to: all DYED up with no where to go

Ha ha ha! Ok, that was bad.....

I'm just kidding you know. I hope you can get it fixed to suit you. Now you've made me want to rethink trying to strawberry blonde myself.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    Check out Clariol's Web site. They probably have some good advice.

But I agree that it's time to go to a pro!

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    well, I am already halfway to my dime store hooker costume

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    If it looked like a cheetah...hmm...too bad it is not closer to Halloween. <winks> Half the costume would be finished.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Thanks Tink- I called the number and no one was there (jerks, who has time to color their hair monday through friday 9am-7pm??????)

I think I am just gonna accept defeat and go to a salon. I am sure they have seen worse and at least it is an even shade of yellow- it could be worse, I guess I could look like a cheetah.

I probably should have shelled out the money to begin with, but maybe I learned a lesson. Hopefully it won't cost me an arm and a leg.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    before you do anything else, like adding any more color contact a colorist for advice, most will at least give you some advice over the phone, until then wait. I had a friend do that (bleached it dyed it blonde then brown...It turned out orange....because of the chemicals so just live with it untli you can contact a proffecsional for their advice.

but what ever happens remember hair is just hair, it will grow back, better than ever. and it is all fixable.

let me know what they say.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    started a topic Hair color dillemma- HELP!

Hair color dillemma- HELP!

Ok, so here's the dumb thing I di- I had a wild hare up my butt to go blonde for some reason and I tried to do it myself. I attempted to double process it myself- I bleached it and then tried to layer a blonde color over it. However, the bleaching came out too yellow and the second color didn't really take. Now I don't know what to do. I am unhappy with the results and don't know if a professional could fix it and make the blonde color look more natural. I bought a dark brown backup kit in case this happened, but now I am afraid to use it. Does anyone know what would happen if I tried to color bleached hair a dark color. Will it come out a funny color? Should I wait a few days to color it again, or can I try it now. I definitely need to deep condition it, but otherwise, my hair seems to be in OK shape. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X