X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dramaqueen
    replied
    I am soooo cheap, so its is hard to say. I think most outlet malls are too expensive for my taste, and I don't think most have deep enough discounts to call themselves an outlet. What usually happens is they never have anything in my size that I like. I tend to do better clearance shopping at regular stores.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    I like outlet malls. There aren't any real real close here, so I don't go too often. (Thankfully!). I used to go to one in Colorado quite a bit. (And having a Cracker Barrel there didn't make a diffrence, ut uh, nope! ) You can get some good deals!!

Leave a comment:

• luvsongthatnvrends
    replied
    eh.. depends on my mood

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    TinkPink- Yup, it's like that here too...mostly.
    there is one I really like it's about 15 minutes from my house. I love it!
    I particularly like the Off 5th store...oh man Saks 5th Avenue Discounted!!!!!!!

I actualy prefer outlet malls and stores, I like to search for the great deals. and I love coming home with a bunch of cloths telling my husband how much I spent (watching his eyes pop out) and then tell him how much I saved by shopping outlets, all better, by then he thinks I'm a smart shopper and saved money, and I go shopping again.

plus I really like designer clothes (and accessories) but I hate designer prices, this way I look like I paid a lot, but I didn't..... gotta love that.

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    I like outlet malls when they are REAL outlet malls. I know of a couple that call themsleves outlet malls, but prices are no different than regular ones and that peeves me!!

There are a couple outlet malls here in MN that I haven't tried yet. One weird thing about outlet malls- why the HECK are they always out in the middle of nowhere?? They are like that in CA and here in MN too? I think that's weird.

Leave a comment:

• Minion2One
    replied
    I could live for outlet shopping!

Some things are rip offs, damaged, or same prices as regular stores. But I'm just cautious.

Leave a comment:

• MegarooFifi
    started a topic Outlet Malls - Love them or hate them?

Outlet Malls - Love them or hate them?

I'm a big outlet mall person, I could spend an entire day there shopping. Locally I've found that the one near Seattle had the best stores - Brooks Brothers, Banana Republic, Gap, J Crew, there's a whole lot of the "nicer" stores. However, the last time I was there, only the Gap was open - they were still finishing the rest of the stores, so as you can see, I need to make another trip out there!

So my question to you is this - do you shop at outlet malls? If you do, which one and what is your favorite store there? Finally, do you feel like you save a lot of money when you buy stuff there?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X