Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else the adoptive parents of a MKD woodbaby?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else the adoptive parents of a MKD woodbaby?

I was digging through my hall closet and cleaning it out when I came upon a bag I hadn't seen since before Christmas, when all of the 'top of the TV stuff' had gotten wrapped up in protective papertowels and thrown in a bag in the closet.

I thought I heard something calling my name..whispering softly. It seemed to be coming from the bag. So..I investigate. It's my MKD (Midsummer Knight's Dream)woodbaby, a small brown unicorn with brilliant green eyes named Jareth.

Jareth was adopted at a ren faire by my mother last summer and she brought this cutiepie home to me. I'll have piccies of him as soon as I can get them up..right now our digicam docking station is acting wierd.

Has anyone else adopted a MKD woodbaby ? If so..which kind of woodbaby did you adopt? Are they all as well behaved as Jareth has been? He's been the most adorable,sweetest, kindest unicorn I've ever met (not that I've met many..they seem to favor young virgins and I am, unfortunately,neither! :lol: )

DH and I are thinking of going out to the local ren faire this weekend and according to the faire's website, MKD will be out there. I'm wondering if I should try and get DH to buy me another one of these darling critters. Ya know..so Jareth isn't lonely.

TOV

Hit 'em where it hurts..right in the sales aisle.Help support the 'girl-cotting' of A&F. Pass the word..tell your mom,your sister,your wife and girlfriends.Show your support for women everywhere by supporting the girl-cotting of Abercrombie.

No, never heard of 'em but Id' love to see pics!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Jareth is a busom buddy baby unicorn and he kinda looks like this, only his horn/hooves/eyes are sparkly gren and his fur is white with brown. I'd post pictures of him, but my digicam docking station is acting wierd,so I can't right now.

They have all kinds of woodbabies to adopt, if you want. And they are all soooooo cute!

TOV

Hit 'em where it hurts..right in the sales aisle.Help support the 'girl-cotting' of A&F. Pass the word..tell your mom,your sister,your wife and girlfriends.Show your support for women everywhere by supporting the girl-cotting of Abercrombie.

Comment

I have a little white Unicorn, purple eyes. My son has a shoulder griffin. Which needs repair- thanks for reminding me. I will be taking him to the booth at faire this year to get him fixed up.

Comment

Well I went on Saturday and adopted another one..a catshideae (read: feline pixie) named Sara.

Sara alone

Sara and Jareth, her true love

Jareth's Story---A Home for Jareth

Sara's Story--Sara and Jareth

TOV

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X