Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Clothing Help! Great Job Interview!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Help! Great Job Interview!

Okay, here is my problem. I have the potential of getting a GREAT job doing the same thing I am doing now which I love but making about 14K more a year which is something we REALLY need in our house BUT..

I have an interview Tuesday with the VP of Operations and I need to dress professional. After looking at my list of choices at home I want to hit this one out of the park but I don't really have the money to be able to afford an expensive new top.

I have pants, I just need suggestion for what I can wear up top. Now I am not a small woman, I wear a 26-28 depending on the top and I don't want to screw this up!

Any store suggestions or looks I can go for, keep in mind I need it cheap but professional looking, preferrably a store I can get to localy and I need it before Tuesday of next week.

HELP!

Re: Clothing Help! Great Job Interview!

gee no idea on the cloths girl , but I am thrilled about the job. I will be praying for ya!!

Comment

Do you have a Lane Bryant store nearby? They have nice plus size clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
        Do you have a Lane Bryant store nearby? They have nice plus size clothes.
        Yes, I checked there but for anything remotely professional looking I would have to spend about 100 bucks and I just don't have that right now.

Maybe I should do some thrifting this weekend and see what I can drum up.

Comment

Dang it! How about Ross or Marshall's?

Comment

Target sells some nice, affordable separates you can piece together for a suit. That's what I did... got a pair of trousers and matching jacket and then I just change the top underneath to whatever mood I'm in.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X