This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Help! Great Job Interview!

Okay, here is my problem. I have the potential of getting a GREAT job doing the same thing I am doing now which I love but making about 14K more a year which is something we REALLY need in our house BUT..

I have an interview Tuesday with the VP of Operations and I need to dress professional. After looking at my list of choices at home I want to hit this one out of the park but I don't really have the money to be able to afford an expensive new top.

I have pants, I just need suggestion for what I can wear up top. Now I am not a small woman, I wear a 26-28 depending on the top and I don't want to screw this up!

Any store suggestions or looks I can go for, keep in mind I need it cheap but professional looking, preferrably a store I can get to localy and I need it before Tuesday of next week.

HELP!

Re: Clothing Help! Great Job Interview!

gee no idea on the cloths girl , but I am thrilled about the job. I will be praying for ya!!

Comment

Do you have a Lane Bryant store nearby? They have nice plus size clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
        Do you have a Lane Bryant store nearby? They have nice plus size clothes.
        Yes, I checked there but for anything remotely professional looking I would have to spend about 100 bucks and I just don't have that right now.

Maybe I should do some thrifting this weekend and see what I can drum up.

Comment

Dang it! How about Ross or Marshall's?

Comment

Target sells some nice, affordable separates you can piece together for a suit. That's what I did... got a pair of trousers and matching jacket and then I just change the top underneath to whatever mood I'm in.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X