X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:devil: Tina is the DEVIL!!!! :devil:

Here's my order....lots of it is for Courtney's birthday in March:

Sephora Collection Sephora Girl Body Lotion - 5.07 oz Violet (Sweet Almond) 664482 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Confetti All Over Color - Orchid 740126 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection White Milk Of Cotton Body Moisturizers - 6.76 oz Silky Body Lotion 617225 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Brown Milk of Palm Body Moisturizers - 6.76 oz Velvety Body Lotion 617183 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Sephora Girl Pearly Bubble Bath - 5.07 oz Violet 664458 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Sephora Girl Pearly Bubble Bath - 5.07 oz Blue 664466 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Sephora Girl Glitter Mini Bille Lip Gloss - Blueberry 687616 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Sephora Girl Glitter Body Gel - Candy Sugar White 687632 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Lip Gloss - White Glitter 02P 659821 1 $1.00

Rocket City Cosmic Cocktail - Small 713982 1 $5.75

Sephora Collection Oval Pencil - Eye - Brun 05Y 756478 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Oval Pencil - Eye - Rose 01Y 756437 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Oval Pencil - Eye - Violet 03Y 756452 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Oval Pencil - Lip - Beige Rose 01L 756510 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Oval Pencil - Lip - Coral 03L 756494 1 $1.00

Sephora Collection Sephora Girl Nail Polish - Strawberry Pink 687525 1 $3.50

Bare Escentuals Complexion Perfection Kit - Medium Beige/Medium ($152 Value) - Medium Beige/Medium 791905 1 $60.00

Samples - Moschino Couture! Eau de Parfum - 0.05 oz 814160
    Samples - Dr. Brandt Infinate Moisture - 2 ml 730267
    Samples - Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer SPF 15 - 0.06 oz 823138
    Urban Decay Free Deluxe Sample 787697

Tina....you ought to work out a deal with Sephora....I think you're personally responsible for dozens of sales that I know of!!! And you all have a hand in my Bare Escentuals purchase!!!

Comment

Claire you are my hero with that list!!! :love:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I hope it comes in eleventy five boxes!!! Thanks for the code/tips on the sale stuff. Courtney will be in heaven!!!

I'm keeping all the oval pencils for myself and the Rocket City lip pallette....and of course the Bare Escentuals.

Comment

dsnylndmom- thank you thank you for those links and the promo code!! I am so psyched about this-

How does one get those codes?

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
            dsnylndmom- thank you thank you for those links and the promo code!! I am so psyched about this-

How does one get those codes?
            Some of them are listed on the new catalogs when they come out and I always make sure to go to naughtycodes before I order ANYTHING, ANYWHERE to check for codes!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

ah- a code website?

Comment

http://www.naughtycodes.com/

Enjoy!!! :devil:

Comment

WOW!!!! Thanks- I will keep that link!!

Comment

Crap! Thanks alot Tina!

I'm a huge sucker for anything on sale...I've tried very hard to not give in to the Sephora hype...not get sucked in by all the lovely goodies...tried to stay away from the website..Heck...I walked QUICKLY by the Sephora store in the Scottsdale mall Saturday...very very quickly!

But then they go and have a sale like that....that's it! I'm a sucker!
                    What's totally sad is that I'll spend just as much or more on Kat than I will on myself!
                    Us girls, we're so magical.
                    Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                    Hard to resist, so touchable.
                    Too good to deny it.
                    Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

$1? $1!

I know what I'm doing after work today! Thanks ladies! Kids in a candy store much?
                      A signature should go here.

Comment

Another rave for that concealer pencil - I picked one up last month and it's great! Really creamy, and works so well - definitely a must-buy.

Comment

Originally posted by UvaGirl
                          Another rave for that concealer pencil - I picked one up last month and it's great! Really creamy, and works so well - definitely a must-buy.
                          I could not find the link!!! Was it in the sale section?

Comment

Not sure sorry - I just picked it up in-store.

Comment

That's ok- I'm very happy with my upcoming delivery of Sephora happiness!

Comment

I got the concealor pencil in the sale section, but it was about 2 weeks ago sorry. The Crushed Ice that I want is out too,

But I'm quite fetching right now in my new shadow, pencil and gloss!! With my concealor covering that nasty "imperfection" on my chin

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Dsnylndmom, I bought the "lunch box". and it's all you fault

Comment

Do you realize I have been blamed for almost EVERY purchase at sephora in this thread?! Good thing, bad thing who know's! :devil:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                                      Do you realize I have been blamed for almost EVERY purchase at sephora in this thread?! Good thing, bad thing who know's! :devil:

very good thing- I was only going to get the venom and powder, you opened up the options!!! I'm thrilled!

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                                        My husband is mad at you. Turns out.....he bought me a Sephora card for Valentine's Day. He pouted all last night.

I was like, "Um, you're still giving it to me, right?" :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                                          My husband is mad at you. Turns out.....he bought me a Sephora card for Valentine's Day. He pouted all last night.

I was like, "Um, you're still giving it to me, right?" :devil:

And this is a bad thing HOW? :devil:
                                          Us girls, we're so magical.
                                          Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                                          Hard to resist, so touchable.
                                          Too good to deny it.
                                          Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X