X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nephythys
    replied
    whoop- two of my packages are due to arrive on Thursday the 3rd. Which is perfect because I have a party to go to on Friday night-

Cocoa anyone?

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Nephythys
    I just ordered the Blackberry Urban Decay powder (I swear I will have them all someday) and used the Valentines code that I got in email-

Should start getting the packages soon- WHOOP!
    Blackberry is my favorite followed closely by Peppermint & Gingersnap!

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    I went to the DTD Sephora yesterday and bought some concealer.

Nars Eye Brightener in Custard

Leave a comment:

• UvaGirl
    replied
    Blackberry sounds nice...I still haven't actually bought any of those powders...I have nightmares of them somehow coming open in my luggae on the way home and my suitcase being filled with yummy glittery powder:o Doesn't stop me tryingthem all though, whenever I'm at Sephora - I love the Champagne one

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    I just ordered the Blackberry Urban Decay powder (I swear I will have them all someday) and used the Valentines code that I got in email-

Should start getting the packages soon- WHOOP!

Leave a comment:

• Bambi
    replied
    Originally posted by stinkerbell
    Tina....you ought to work out a deal with Sephora....I think you're personally responsible for dozens of sales that I know of!!! And you all have a hand in my Bare Escentuals purchase!!!
    Aww.. You should check out my i.d. Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Threads part Un & Deaux. I think you might enjoy them (especially if your obsessed with them like I am! )

I just received my order yesterday! Here's my little list of what I ordered during my "all-mineral blowout"!

(*And hugs n' kisses n' squillions of "thank you's" to Alisa who gave me a Sephora Gift Card for my birthday! you helped make my mineral dream possible! I sound like I just won the Oscar- but minerals are even better! )

i.d. BE Bare Minerals Liner Shadow in
    *Hottie

i.d. BE Bare Minerals Glimmer in
    *Bikini
    *Queen Tiffany
    *Sex Kitten

i.d. BE Bare Minerals Multi-Tasking Minerals in
    *Summer Bisque

BE Buzz Latte Lipbalm

BE Quick-Stick in
    *Escentual Fig

Urban Decay XXX Slick Gloss in
    *Sin
    (a yummy coconut flavored sheer beige with the most unfortunate name. )

My little samples were a Dolce & Gabbana perfume, Pink Sugar perfume (which I'm a big fan of!) & Bloom shimmer body creme in Aloha! Fun stuff! However, those little samples always sucker me into buying the full-size.

Oh! And I won't blame you, dsnylndmom! I've been a Sephora shopaholic for ages now! So no guilt from me (even if it's the good kind ) In fact, I actually logged on so I could..um..buy more stuff! Yikes!

Leave a comment:

• UvaGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by dsnylndmom
    Well tell Hubby all is right in your well for today Sephora unveiled the VALENTINE"S DAY products!!!

Sugar lip gloss set
    and
    Dior lip set
    are my faves! :devil:
    I want the Nars lipgloss in Orgasm!

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    My husband is mad at you. Turns out.....he bought me a Sephora card for Valentine's Day. He pouted all last night.

I was like, "Um, you're still giving it to me, right?" :devil:

Well tell Hubby all is right in your well for today Sephora unveiled the VALENTINE"S DAY products!!!

Sugar lip gloss set
    and
    Dior lip set
    are my faves! :devil:

Leave a comment:

• baileykat
    replied
    My husband is mad at you. Turns out.....he bought me a Sephora card for Valentine's Day. He pouted all last night.

And this is a bad thing HOW? :devil:

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied
    Do you realize I have been blamed for almost EVERY purchase at sephora in this thread?! Good thing, bad thing who know's! :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    Do you realize I have been blamed for almost EVERY purchase at sephora in this thread?! Good thing, bad thing who know's! :devil:

very good thing- I was only going to get the venom and powder, you opened up the options!!! I'm thrilled!

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Dsnylndmom, I bought the "lunch box". and it's all you fault

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    I got the concealor pencil in the sale section, but it was about 2 weeks ago sorry. The Crushed Ice that I want is out too,

But I'm quite fetching right now in my new shadow, pencil and gloss!! With my concealor covering that nasty "imperfection" on my chin

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    That's ok- I'm very happy with my upcoming delivery of Sephora happiness!

Leave a comment:

• UvaGirl
    replied
    Not sure sorry - I just picked it up in-store.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    Originally posted by UvaGirl
    Another rave for that concealer pencil - I picked one up last month and it's great! Really creamy, and works so well - definitely a must-buy.
    I could not find the link!!! Was it in the sale section?

Leave a comment:

• UvaGirl
    replied
    Another rave for that concealer pencil - I picked one up last month and it's great! Really creamy, and works so well - definitely a must-buy.

Leave a comment:

• SusieP.
    replied
    $1? $1!

I know what I'm doing after work today! Thanks ladies! Kids in a candy store much?

Leave a comment:

• baileykat
    replied
    Crap! Thanks alot Tina!

I'm a huge sucker for anything on sale...I've tried very hard to not give in to the Sephora hype...not get sucked in by all the lovely goodies...tried to stay away from the website..Heck...I walked QUICKLY by the Sephora store in the Scottsdale mall Saturday...very very quickly!

But then they go and have a sale like that....that's it! I'm a sucker!
    What's totally sad is that I'll spend just as much or more on Kat than I will on myself!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X