Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
    My mom just got me a halloween rug for my front door area. Now I'm getting excited. I posted this somewhere on a costume thread, but in the spirit of this thread - here's last year's costumes!

Maggie from Home on the Range, Jafar, Batman and Dash
    Love the family photo Jen!!! I think I have to scan and post my pic from 10 years ago.... DS and me were Dalmatians :lol:
    ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

My pumpkin is carved :lol:

Comment

Since Ive moved back in with the folks, I have no halloween stuff of my own gotta start all over....
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Comment

:lol: Ha ha haha My thread police came and shut down the old thread

Comment

here you go Matt, better?

Comment

oh you all have beguin to decorate. totally cool pics!!
                I love this kali

oh crapola she is back!!! yikes

Comment

Hahaha
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post

here you go Matt, better?
                    I work in a pretty casual office. I'm wearing shorts, a short sleeve button down shirt un-tucked, and flip flops.

A jacket and tie would not be cool.
                    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by disneymeimei View Post

Where we can have our meals...
                          Whoaaaaa! Came to check in on y'all and you have moved! LOVE that dining room, silly sissy! I want it for real!

How is everyone? I am good - nothing exciting happening. Just been some very busy weeks at work. The fall quarter has started now and all is going well - so far - knock on wood!

:waving to everyone:

Comment

Comment

Wiggling my toes :lol:

Hello MWalton... umm.... Ruthie

Comment

Way too much free time today :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by DMof2 View Post
                                  Wiggling my toes :lol:

Hello MWalton... umm.... Ruthie
                                  HI!!! you goofball! I Love the little candy corn guys! But really really loved the little cracking the whip guy just saw in the old thread. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hamand View Post
                                    I work in a pretty casual office. I'm wearing shorts, a short sleeve button down shirt un-tucked, and flip flops.

A jacket and tie would not be cool.
                                    Your office sounds like mine. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by MWalton View Post
                                      HI!!! you goofball! I Love the little candy corn guys! But really really loved the little cracking the whip guy just saw in the old thread. :lmao:
                                      Yes, that was Mama MaKarla cracking the whip on Karla :lol:

Comment

Oh well.... going to sort laundry

:wave:

Comment

I am so damn bored.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X