Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

I go to the end of the street to get the kids, and there's a whole page of posts LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

SCUBabe, that puppy looks like he has some spaniel in him. I was thinking that back when he had his surgery, actually how is he doing now?

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
      :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by tassie View Post
        I go to the end of the street to get the kids, and there's a whole page of posts LOL LOL LOL
        :lol: Tell me about it!! I can't keep up with you guys in here!!!! I usually just skim through the last 10 or so pages that I've missed and try to jump in in the middle!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
          :lol: Tell me about it!! I can't keep up with you guys in here!!!! I usually just skim through the last 10 or so pages that I've missed and try to jump in in the middle!!
          ....says she with over 20 000 POSTS!!!:lol: :lol: :bow: :bow:

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

:lol: Thats only because I've been here almost since day one of MiceChat!!! That and... I CAN'T SHUT UP!!!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Lol Lol Lol

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                :lol: Thats only because I've been here almost since day one of MiceChat!!! That and... I CAN'T SHUT UP!!!!
                I joined the day after you Pengy and look at my post count compared to yours. :lmao:

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

I wish I had found you guys earlier!!

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Originally posted by Earkid View Post
                    I joined the day after you Pengy and look at my post count compared to yours. :lmao:
                    Thats only because... I'm the one who can't shut up!!! I just spend way to much time all over MiceChat dropping comments in all of the lounges and threads I can!

Comment

I'm the opposite of you, pengy. I'm the quiet person that doesn't have any opinions on much.
                      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Good Morning BBB's

~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Hope you all enjoy your breakfast....

Comment

Originally posted by silverphoenix View Post
                            Thanks. At least someone noticed it. Me, that is.

Comment

Okay, now my dog is making me laugh...he is under my desk and put his foot on the peddle that controls the transcription machine...all of a sudden I hear the doctor talking...guess he wants me to get to work! LOL
                              Karla has her mom working her like a dog and you have a dog making you get back to work :lol:

Sorry to hear about the passing and the news about your quilting sister

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                                MeiMei - I hope your friend makes a full recovery!

Sorry about everyone's bills and such.

Today is my hubby's birthday, so I've kinda been a slave. It's been raining hard here and it's been miserable. We took the boys and went to dinner - luckily, Allen got an hour window and got a little golf in today.

Anyway, while I was out getting a few birthday cake toppers, I left my dog outside and it started to thunder and lightning - bad. I guess he tried to get out under the fence again (which he's tried 3 times before and he doesn't fit). So, he must've gotten himself unstuck, but I think he hurt his back leg pretty bad and he's a muddy mess. We may have to go to the vet tomorrow if things don't look better.

Now I'm gearing up for a little birthday cake!
                                Awe poor pup

Hope Mr BFJen had a great bday

Comment

Good morning Kalli!!! Audry, all you Fabu folks!
                                  Its friday !! wooooo hoooooo ( well acually who cares I still have to work the weekends ha ha ha ha ha
                                  Any ways its a cold one, were getting coats ontoday. heave winter coats Hope you all have great days today, I am off to the showers...

Comment

Happy B'day to Mr Groomer

Great news about the neighbors moving out... As for the new people moving in... well, I don't think they can be any worse

Comment

Originally posted by WFoxx View Post
                                      Hi everyone just popping in. Hi Phoneix glad to see you. I've been busy playing taxi cab lately. My dad had a colonoscopy today. Everything is ok so far he'll get his results in a week. DD1 is playing basketball and involved in her school newspaper and she is getting good grades all A's escept one B in Science. Dd2 is adjusting to school pretty well her grades aren't as impressive as her sister's . She has to be pushed to do her homework. I'm working one day a week at school helping out in the kindergarten room. The poor teacher is outnumbered 20 to one and needs help. So DD1 &DD2 teacher knows at church I work with pre-school and Kindergarten and mentioned me to the teacher also my old boss teaches 1st grade and mentioned me too. So I'll be working on Weds and maybe more days when needed. so we'll see how it goes. Well I'll be popping by now and then when I have time. TTFN.
                                      Nice to see ya

That's great that the school will let you help out in the classroom. Here that's a NO-NO! :rules:

Glad the girls are doing well in school... It must be hard on DD2 to have a big sis that can get good grades without that extra push Trust me, I have the opposite here. DD is the scholar at 8 yrs old and DS would rather be playing sports :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsLilo View Post
                                        It looks like I'm not the only making a trip to the DMV. I had to go in today because they didn't mail me my renewal form and my license expired on my birthday. Lil LL was jealous that she didn't get to take a picture. I had to pay 26 bucks for my new license! The last time I got a new one I think I paid somewhere between $10-13.
                                        Oh a DMV visit, how fun :lol: $26 how many years is it good for?

Here we have to renew every 4 years for $18... I'm jealous, NJ has a really cool drivers license now but I have to wait til 2007 to get mine :lol:

Lil LL is too cute!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                                          and my insurance 200.00 ever 3 months.

I have had a hard time getting on in the afternoons and evenings, Rachal has major projects she has been doing, and working so hard. I am very proud of her. She now has a story to write that she picked out the title for, Arthur the aligator. ( she made it up ) she has to write the story plot, and life of Aurthur. read of mice and men and do a book report on it, also do a complete book report with pics and sumary on a bengal tiger.
                                          Just finishing up on the biom project in which she had to do a complete report on rain forest, and chaparral, with graphs, maps, pics, ( huge projects. ) visual boards etc. all this along with her regular work. She is truly doing a wonderful job. Also she has been helping studants in class with math, get this she has always been struggling with math,now she is helping
                                          ok, enough praise over my girl,:lol:
                                          $200 every 3 months!!! Oh WOW- that's great!!! I have to pay $230 EVERY MONTH for car insurance :lol:

:yea: Rachal!!! That's great!!! I'm so glad she is doing so well Karla

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X