Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

Is it time to go home yet?
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by disneymeimei View Post
      Oh brother...my impulsiveness a couple of weeks ago cost me two and a half hours on the phone...all is well now, but I certainly win the prize for

DUMB BELLE!!!!

:lol:

back to what I was doing before I made that call...

hmmm....let's see, what was I doing???? LOL
      ok, I have got to know what you did, :whistling

Comment

^^me too
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

well I got to go get dear son, will be home in an hour, see you in a while ( and I want to know what you did megan :lol:
          Hakuna Makarla
          Banned User
          Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 09-19-2006, 01:17 PM.

Comment

dead son?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
              dead son?!?!?!
              That raised my eyebrows too!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Im so confused!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                  well I got to go get dead son, will be home in an hour, see you in a while ( and I want to know what you did megan :lol:

KARLA!!! What the heck?
                  Boo!

Comment

We are all wondering what the heck that is supposed to mean

Comment

I'm hoping she meant...dear son....

And NO, I'm not telling what I did...I don't want the entire world to know just how dumb I am...suffice to say, I learned a valuable lesson.

Are we supposed to post halloween costume pictures? I have a bunch of funny ones, but I think it would be more appropriate closer to the middle or end of October...We can decorate though...I'm all for that!

Karla, are you home yet? What is going on???
                      Boo!

Comment

I hope so. The keys are close. Maybe it was a slip

Comment

As for the impulse thing, then paying dearly for it. Ive done it before too. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                            dead son?!?!?!
                            :lol: my dear son, I will fix that!! WOW bad typing and you have a dead son :lol:

Comment

Whew!!! Boy Karla you had us worried for a second there!!!! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

you guys :lol: i am sorry, I had to go get my boy from Kindergarden, back at moms until I get Rachal at 2;45 then home! I am laughing so hard, wow really better slow down in typing :lol:

Comment

I had an interesting morning.

I go outside to my car, go around to the driver's side, and am about to open my door when I see it. A freakin' huge spider, hanging on my car window!!! And a large spiderweb weaved on my antena. I freaked out sooooo bad, called my mom who didn't answer, called my dad who didn't answer, so after about 15 minutes, I got an old shoe and killed it, and the minute the show hit it, i dropped it and ran towards the front door for a minute or two. Now, there are spider guts on my window. (note: I am deathly afraid of spiders of any size)

I get home and my mom says that my dad forgot to call and tell me about the spider and spiderweb.
                                  Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Chicks.
                                    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hamand View Post
                                      I took a pic of my foot held up to the screen with your post in the background. Just like a kidnapper with a newspaper. I'll post it when I get home.

That's hilarious!

Comment

So tell us Karla, how is your dear/dead/bead/bear son?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hamand View Post
                                          Chicks.

Hey hey hey! Don't lump us all together because of one post about spiders! I love spiders...they are so cute! When I find one in my house I pick him up by the leg and toss him out the door. (or capture him in a teeny weeny little cup and toss him at my husband so I can watch him jump!!!:lol: )

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X