Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Disney Wrassler
    Get the Iodine!
    MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Jul 2005

Re: Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

Welll I finally found a pic of Ratigan and put him in as my avatar. Ever since I watched Great Mouse Detective weeks ago, I started to like the characters all over again!

Comment

• Princess Buttercup
      MiceChatter
      • Aug 2005

Karla and Laura ....I hope you know I really am kidding about how ugly they are....they're not THAT bad.....and you're right Karla...you should wear whatever pleases you!

LOL I've been wearing mini skirts since the 80's even though they went out of style a a long time ago, but then hey, now they're back in style again! I'm so glad I held onto all of mine!!!

Comment

• stitchlvr
        Happy 2007!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
        Karla and Laura ....I hope you know I really am kidding about how ugly they are....they're not THAT bad.....and you're right Karla...you should wear whatever pleases you!

LOL I've been wearing mini skirts since the 80's even though they went out of style a a long time ago, but then hey, now they're back in style again! I'm so glad I held onto all of mine!!!
        Well, Anne, actually I think they are pretty ugly too. It's just that I don't care because I'm able to walk longer without pain. I walk so much on my DL trips (just ask Michelle) that I end up getting blisters after a day or two. I lasted longer without blisters in these shoes. I did get Navy Blue cause they looked a little better to me.
        sigpic

Comment

• stitchlvr
          Happy 2007!
          • Sep 2005

BTW Anne I need your cell #.
          sigpic

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
            Banned User
            • Aug 2005

:lmao: no not at all. hey, I think I better go by pink crocs to :lol: but alas, soon I will have to put them away, they are nto warm in winter and snow

Comment

• AidensDaddy
              Minion
              • Nov 2005

So has the next one been started yet, or what?

Comment

• AidensDaddy
                Minion
                • Nov 2005

And that would be a yes. Started RATHER early, it already has 2 pages. Let's finish this one up already! Karla, frecky, get to posting!!!

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                  Banned User
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by silverphoenix View Post
                  And that would be a yes. Started RATHER early, it already has 2 pages. Let's finish this one up already! Karla, frecky, get to posting!!!
                  :lmao: yep it was, and yes we have some posting to do here I am off to watch a movie see you all later!

Comment

• stitchlvr
                    Happy 2007!
                    • Sep 2005

Ok, my friends and I finally agreed on some meal plans. We will be going to the Vineyard room Friday night and Blue Bayou for lunch Sunday. When and where are you guys meeting for meals again? I know you already told me, but I forgot.
                    sigpic

Comment

• SCUBAbe
                      no flash photography...
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by stitchlvr View Post
                      Ok, my friends and I finally agreed on some meal plans. We will be going to the Vineyard room Friday night and Blue Bayou for lunch Sunday. When and where are you guys meeting for meals again? I know you already told me, but I forgot.
                      I ahve no idea what any of the plans are...oh, except pick them up at an airport at 9:15am on saturday...LOL..

Comment

• kelly
                        love my friends
                        • Sep 2005

hey everyone I am here once again...........

Friends for life

Comment

• kelly
                          love my friends
                          • Sep 2005

where is everyone.. I say lets finish this thread off tonight.. there is only about 50 more posts to go

come on PEOPLE where are you.. LETS DO THIS:lol:

Friends for life

Comment

• Princess Buttercup
                            MiceChatter
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by stitchlvr View Post

Have you been to the Vineyard Room before? That is my favorite restaurant at the resort so far!

We will be eating dinner at the ESPN Zone on Saturday night, Cafe Orleans on Sunday night and Rainforest Cafe on Monday night. I think we also have plans to get drinks at either the UVA bar , Lost Bar or Cove Bar!

Yes, we're going to eat and drink our way through DLR!!!

Comment

• Princess Buttercup
                              MiceChatter
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                              I ahve no idea what any of the plans are...oh, except pick them up at an airport at 9:15am on saturday...LOL..

That's right!! LOL After that , yoou're at our mercy! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!:lol:

Comment

• kelly
                                love my friends
                                • Sep 2005

Have you been to the Vineyard Room before? That is my favorite restaurant at the resort so far!

We will be eating dinner at the ESPN Zone on Saturday night, Cafe Orleans on Sunday night and Rainforest Cafe on Monday night. I think we also have plans to get drinks at either the UVA bar , Lost Bar or Cove Bar!

wish I was going to be there. sigh.. maybe for karlas next trip.. sigh

Friends for life

Comment

• Princess Buttercup
                                  MiceChatter
                                  • Aug 2005

:wave:

Hi Kelly!

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                                  hey everyone I am here once again...........

Comment

• Matt Hamand
                                    Collapse the waveform
                                    • Jan 2006

I'll be the designated driver.
                                    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

• kelly
                                      love my friends
                                      • Sep 2005

:wave:

Hi Kelly!
                                      hi anne.. so when doe skarla fly in, where does she fly in?? I want details.. I have no details of what you guys are going to be doing, etc.. (since I am not on the pc much) only at night when I can use waynes lap top

next week i will have my NORMAL PC.. YEAH.. so I will be logged on all day long like i used to

Friends for life

Comment

• kelly
                                        love my friends
                                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Matt Hamand View Post

i'll be the dsignated drinker LOL:lol: if i was there or course

Friends for life

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                                          Banned User
                                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Matt Hamand View Post
                                          :lmao:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X